Scrapper of the week, June 28th - Tamara

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 29th, 2010, 12:22 AM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
Tamara is our final scrapper of the week!

A quick reminder summary..
Monday (little late, sorry!) is for your intro, Tuesday 20 facts, Wednesday post photos, Thursday answer member posted questions, and Friday post photo requests!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
June 29th, 2010, 10:08 AM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
sorry Carrie. i forgot again

my intro, not to much to tell but here it goes

i am Tamara, my middle name is Lynn as you may have guessed. I am 29 and a SAHM to 3 wonderful little boys. all my boys have 2 middle names except Ryland hs was 3. never suggest a name to a woman who has just givin birth I have been married to my wonderful Husband Richard for 8 years. We live in Calgary and have been here almost 8 years, all of our family is back in Manitoba.

I have 2 brothers Kyle who is 2.5 years younger then me and Brad who is my half brother and a almost 3 years older them me. I didn't know about him until i was 13, and met him for the first time oddly enough the weekend of my 13th birthday. I also have 2 brothers in law and 1 sister in law and 2 nieces

I love to scrapbook as you all know, very hard to find the time to do it and i am slow at it, takes me on average 3 hours a page, but i do get alot in interruptions. i can scrap faster if i don't have to choose paper but i usually do.

I also love to read. just about anything really, my mom got me hooked on those romance novels though when i was a teenager and i like that i can finish them in a hour or 2 or 3, just something quick to take my mind off things. If i think of anything else i will post again later. we are going to the lake today

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

June 29th, 2010, 08:12 PM
20 facts about me

this was hard

1.I was raised as the oldest child but am technically the middle child
2.2 of my grandparents are still living
3.I love sweet peas they are probably my favorite flowers to grow
4.my favorite color is pink
5.am a very loyal friend
6.I have a Cat named Pete who will be 9 on Thursday
7.I have a yellow purse that I love love love, it's my first “real” purse
8.I will not watch a horror movie. Scream was as far as I would go
9.I do not like cashews which people find weird for some reason, but I love other nuts
10.all my kids are blonde and I have dark brown hair as does my husband
11.i'm a little scared of heights but yet like the gondola at Banff
12.I am a plus size girl and happy with my life
13.I like to sleep in
14.I mostly scrapbook late at night
15.I like most kinds of music but hate rap and some hip hop
16.I love Kenny chesney and went to his concert last year it was awesome
17.I live in Calgary but have yet to see a stampede rodeo
18.I drive a red grand caravan
19.I love seafood
20.I went to Lilith fair on Sunday

June 29th, 2010, 09:02 PM
C&K'sMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Me too on 4, 14, 15 and 19

Yay for little blonde babies!

Thursdays questions:

I love romance novels too. Who do you like to read specifically??

You have 3 boys with 7 names total. i'd like to know the names (if you don't them advertised, maybe the names out of order??)

I'd like to hear the story of the child with 3 middle names if you don't mind... I'm so with you on not suggesting names to a new mom, except I changed hers legally rather than added it in.

Pics: I'd like to see the boys rooms (I love kiddo rooms, so fun), your favorite crafty tool, and an embellishment you are excited to use

"Disability is not a brave struggle or ‘courage in the face of adversity.’ Disability is an art. It’s an ingenious way to live."
June 30th, 2010, 09:09 AM
ok here is me and my family

this is my mom and I this past April

my husband -

old but my favorite picture of DH

Family picture from 2006 at my brother Kyles wedding, my parents and grandparent are in it as well as my older brother brad and DH Ryland and I

Ryland at his T-Ball

Tristan- kinda goofy he was playing in a blow up castle with balls in it

Holden - he is a little sad in the first one but i love the picture, and the 2nd one is is 5 months

All 3 boys at Easter

June 30th, 2010, 06:45 PM
C&K'sMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LOVE the Easter picture. What a beautiful family you have

"Disability is not a brave struggle or ‘courage in the face of adversity.’ Disability is an art. It’s an ingenious way to live."
June 30th, 2010, 10:27 PM
thank you answering the questions now so i don't forget tomorrow

I love romance novels too. Who do you like to read specifically?? not sure really, I usually just read what my mom sends me, there are some really old ones from the 80's and 90's some harlequin, and blaze ones all of them really. I love the period ones like in Scotland with the warriors and such, probably because I am Scottish, but I like the ones set back in time

You have 3 boys with 7 names total. i'd like to know the names (if you don't them advertised, maybe the names out of order??) sure no problem, my oldest is Ryland Anthony George Walter
my 2nd is Tristan William Murray and my baby is Holden Richard James. Anthony is just because we liked it, George is after my grandfather that passed away when I was 17, and Walter is after my uncle who is more like a grandfather, my mom suggested it after I had Ryland and I liked it. My uncle Wally was so pleased though so I don't regret it at all. Tristan's middle names are the same as his grandfathers middle names and Holden's middle names area after DH Richard and my brothers middle name

I'd like to hear the story of the child with 3 middle names if you don't mind... I'm so with you on not suggesting names to a new mom, except I changed hers legally rather than added it in. answered above

July 1st, 2010, 08:45 AM
sunny's Avatar It's all in the Hips!
Your family is gorgeous including you! Love how your boys have so many names makes me giggle a bit haha....

What is your favorite meal to make for your family?

Do you have a scrapbook album designated for each child?
July 2nd, 2010, 11:52 AM
What is your favorite meal to make for your family? probably lasagna because it always goes over well

Do you have a scrapbook album designated for each child? yes, well i will Ryland's first year is in 3 albums i haven't finished all of them. i am only up to 2 months for Tristan and haven't even started Holden but they will all have their own 1st year album then i will just be making family ones

July 2nd, 2010, 12:38 PM
ok i haven't taken them all yet but i will, here are the boys room and some of holden's room

these ones are from before the bunk bed since you can see everything better and then one of the bunk bed

ryland's old bed it was cool you could play under it

corner where Tristan's bed was and now where the bunk bed is

wall with the closet and door on it

their sun light DH installed

the door which is purple we painted it when we first moved it was a compromise with ryland when he wanted a purple room

and the bunk bed

and here is Holden's room, it still isn't finished but i will take a few more picture later

monkey on his door

above his change table

his diaper stacker

light switch

bedding

there is a new floor in there too, that DH installed and a dresser and i still need to put up his letters, valence and buy blinds

July 2nd, 2010, 01:53 PM
sunny's Avatar It's all in the Hips!
Awww my oldest had that same Ikea bed! We had it so the white faced outward though and then had the trofast step storage coming off the side so she didn't have to use the ladder she had steps! She now just has a boring queen platform bed though since that Ikea bed just couldn't handle being taken apart and put back together as many times as we moved haha
July 2nd, 2010, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny View Post
that Ikea bed just couldn't handle being taken apart and put back together as many times as we moved haha
it took so long to put together, not looking forward to doing it when Holden is 4. going to take the photo requests now

July 2nd, 2010, 07:00 PM
- your favorite crafty tool,

i have 3, my cricut, and my cricut spatula and my paper trimmer

- and an embellishment you are excited to use

i wanted to do a yellow and gray page, not sure why at the time, now i know what it will be, i will make it a page about me at 29. I am super excited to use this gray lace, the pins and the buttons on that page

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search