Spending spree!!

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 14th, 2010, 07:03 AM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
What new scrap goodies have you recently purchased?
Whats on your wish list that you hope to be buying soon?

I ordered mini monsters but thats about it. I've been poking around seeing what kind of deals I can get on other goodies, but so far I've behaved! I need to go through the new SU! catty and see if there is anything I want to order - I know there is at least one stamp set I think I'll end up getting. Other than that I really want to get the Cricut Pumpkin Carving cartridge and I need to get to Joann's this week and pick up some adhesive and some cardstock.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
July 14th, 2010, 07:21 AM
mandalyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
In the last month I've gotten three cartridges for my Cricut, an album for Trevor's baby book, four packs of paper, a photo box and a bunch of boarder punches. All the punches I've gotten have been on sale or clearance. I have to stay away from Michaels and Joann Fabrics or I get myself in trouble....

July 14th, 2010, 08:05 AM
C&K'sMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I will not be buying anything soon. I've way past hit my scrappy allowance for the year (except the SU club I'm in where I have to)... I recently bout the bird punch from SU, and a layout book from creating keepsakes and a few other things but nothing big

"Disability is not a brave struggle or ‘courage in the face of adversity.’ Disability is an art. It’s an ingenious way to live."
July 14th, 2010, 11:19 AM
sunny's Avatar It's all in the Hips!
In the laast month I got an album to put my week in the life project into, a paper stack, 2 matte stacks, some glue dots...think that is it.

Wish list includes LOADS more solid colored cardstock for my cricut and scrapping and of course fun patterned paper/card as well. Also need an album for my baby and would love some new cricut carts.
July 14th, 2010, 12:34 PM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have been ebay crazy for the last 2 months. I have bought a ton of SU stamp sets and 3 cricut carts (Calligraphy, Locker Talk, and Sports Mania). Also got the Storybook cart on clearance at Walmart and bought a scrapbooking idea book from Amazon.

On my wish list is: More SU stamp sets and some punches (which I will probably be ordering soon as my mom is a demonstrator), some more 12 by 12 cardstock both plain and patterned, a 12 by 12 post bound album for Josh's baby pics, more adhesive, and a few more Cricut carts.

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

July 14th, 2010, 06:04 PM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
haven't bought anything recently, can't afford to. i would love some more copic markers, i am just learning how to use them but i bought a set and need to buy some more to match the shades i have

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

July 15th, 2010, 02:06 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
I bought two new cricut cartridges, some more thickers, a new cardstock pack, and some dies and patterned papers lately.

On my to buy list is more adhesive and chalkboard mist (can't remember the real name for it..)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search