Help me finish this project pleaseeee

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 29th, 2010, 06:12 PM
sunny's Avatar It's all in the Hips!
Ok so here is the set up I have for my week in the life album....I dunno what to put on the vertical 4x6 patterned paper areas...can I leave it the way it is or is it too empty?! I will have journaling on the little pocket page solid card that I have designated for what we watched on tv, the weather, what we had for dinner, and just a misc one.....

Any suggestions welcome!

July 29th, 2010, 08:44 PM
C&K'sMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think on the first (Tues) page you can leave it empty. I'd prob put some simple embellishment, but I don't think it looks particularly empty or anything the way it is.

Of the second page (with the 2 4x6 spaces) I'd put something in the red space and leave the other blank..

That's just my opinion though. That's such a great concept for an album!

"Disability is not a brave struggle or ‘courage in the face of adversity.’ Disability is an art. It’s an ingenious way to live."
July 30th, 2010, 03:45 AM
sunny's Avatar It's all in the Hips!
thanks so much I do have a couple receipts on a couple of the days in one of those slots but then the other days like this one I got nada.....maybe will try to pick a vertical pic or something to put into it....thanks again!
July 30th, 2010, 04:32 AM
mandalyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think you can leave the one on Tuesday alone or if the letters are removable you can spell out the entire word. You could also put a couple ZZZ on it. I am all about putting as much on a page as I can For the one with baby hands you could either stamp or paper piece some hand and foot prints. I dunno, the paper is so elegant, so maybe you could do pretty embellishments like buttons or paper flourish. For the smaller spaces on the other page, you could leave them blank or put embellishments there that represent things you did during the day. Flowers or flourish are usually good. I hope that helps!!

July 30th, 2010, 09:53 AM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
Alycia and amanda have already made some great suggestions - I agree that leaving it as is for the first part would work - I love the colors/papers you have chosen and I think that is an adorable idea for a book!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
August 1st, 2010, 09:45 PM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
yep you have been given some great advice i would maybe put an embellishment of some kind on the red paper but i would leave the rest

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search