August pages and projects

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 2nd, 2010, 10:42 PM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
Post them here ladies,

here is a baby card i made for a friend of mine

and the inside, i had to hide a seem with the flower, i didn't cut it right

card Ryland made for his friend Oscar,

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

August 4th, 2010, 03:41 PM
C&K'sMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Cute cards! I really like the new baby one Was that origionally a scalloped circle or was it cut to be a carriage??

Today is was definately a cleaning vs scrapping day... scrapping won! I got a couple pages done. I was really excited about this first page (well double page LO) the ideais lifted from that new creating Keepsakes book I bought a couple weeks ago)

It was a lot of fun cause I got to use so many differant kinds of embellishments and it didn't look super cluttered or anything

This page turned out more plain than I expected, but I don't wan tto take away from the pics. I made 2 of these actually one for each girl's book

these are someof the pics for it

"Disability is not a brave struggle or ‘courage in the face of adversity.’ Disability is an art. It’s an ingenious way to live."
August 4th, 2010, 05:09 PM
mandalyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Tamara, the baby card is amazing!! Cute card for Ryland's friend, too.

Alycia, great pages. I love seeing the pictures. Can't wait to see the watermelon page filled with those pictures. So cute!

August 4th, 2010, 06:34 PM
sunny's Avatar It's all in the Hips!
Love that baby card and Ryland did amazing too heeehee!!!

Alycia great pages and those watermelon pics are so cute and are gonna look great on that layout!!
August 4th, 2010, 09:34 PM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Tamara - Great cards! Ryland did a great job!!

Alycia - Love your pages!! That pic of Kate eating the watermelon slice is sooooo adorable!!!

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

August 4th, 2010, 09:53 PM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
Alycia i totally love that toy layout and i really want to scraplift it, gorgeous. love the red ribbon. The watermelon page is cute, if it still looks plain to you after you add the pictures then you can add something extra.

and thanks ladies, Alycia the card was a scalloped circle cut in half and set on an angle together

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

August 4th, 2010, 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamaralynnb View Post
Alycia i totally love that toy layout and i really want to scraplift it, gorgeous.
Thanks everyone. Just an idea... it was origionally a LO about dying easter eggs (which is obviously totally fitting of the colorful-ness of the LO)... since Carrie is special needs we haven't had the need for a page for that yet, but thought I'd throw that out there for the rest of you guys.

I can't wait to see your version Tamara.

"Disability is not a brave struggle or ‘courage in the face of adversity.’ Disability is an art. It’s an ingenious way to live."
August 5th, 2010, 09:00 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
I love that baby carriage card! Everyone's LOs are great! The watermelon pictures are adorable!
August 7th, 2010, 01:44 PM
Here's the invitations I'm working on for Alyssa's birthday. She wanted a princess party so this is what I came up with, I may add something to them yet..

August 7th, 2010, 04:43 PM
That's a great card! I love and hate the paperdolls cart at the same time. it's a pain to cut all those pieces from 100 differant kinds of papers, but the result is SO cute!

This is a page of us taking Carrie home from the hospital (you can definaely tell how jaundiced she is). I hate that I didn't get a pic of Kate coming home too... (LO is lifted from the new Creating Keepsakes Issue)

Last edited by C&K'sMama; August 7th, 2010 at 04:46 PM.
August 7th, 2010, 07:39 PM
This one looks better in person. The far right side didn't photograph very well.

(since you can't see it in the pics very well... the pic on the far left, the one of Carrie grabbin her foot, the "welcome home daddy" and the one of Chris holding her with the orange hat are all on pop dots)

Last edited by C&K'sMama; August 7th, 2010 at 07:48 PM.
August 7th, 2010, 09:48 PM
On one hand I'm excited to be getting these pages done... esp since this one, the toys page, and the mid tour leave one had a billion pics and it always takes me a long time to decide which ones will make the cut onto the page... but also my scrappy mojo is missing, so I know they're not my best pages (almost no embellishments, but that's okay on these cause there are so many pics you barely notice)

Side note: The couple hugging in the pic on the right is not me and my husband it is a couple of friends we went to the exhibit with If you haven't heard of "Ice" its an exhibit of who-ville and different grinch scenes all carved completely from ice. It's really beautiful to walk through. they even have an ice slide (I did not go down,but my husband did) and a incredibly gorgeous nativity scene at the end... I don't know why I didn't get a picture of it. The whole building must be kept at like 6 degrees (I'm pretty sure that is what it was) to keep it all so solid... it was SOOO COLD!

Last edited by C&K'sMama; August 7th, 2010 at 10:07 PM.
August 8th, 2010, 05:17 AM
Princess cards are looking really cute!!! I think you def need to add some sparkle to each one as what little princess doesn't like sparkle? haha

That ice exhibit looks so amazing and fun!!! Great layouts!
August 8th, 2010, 05:58 AM
Haha, I agree that I need to add sparkle. I'm thinking Glimmer Mist perhaps, maybe bling..

Love all the LO's by the way!
August 8th, 2010, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alyssa&rylan's-mommy View Post
Haha, I agree that I need to add sparkle. I'm thinking Glimmer Mist perhaps, maybe bling..

Love all the LO's by the way!

Thank you I think I'd glimmer mist her dress and crown and add a piece of bling to the end of her wand

August 8th, 2010, 11:56 AM
Again simple... but again massive number of pictures... I'm debating on filling some of the neg space around Carrie. I think I might write the name of the animals on journaling strips and glue them there.

August 8th, 2010, 02:57 PM
r&lsmama
dun dun dun...HERES MINE....im getting these up exspecailly for you ally silnce you been bugign me to hurry it up all ready jk i love yah

soo...

August 8th, 2010, 02:58 PM
yay I got some done! used pencillines sketches

sorry for wonky photos I am sooo not a perfectionist LOL!

glue was still drying it really isn't that sloppy!

and some old pics cause dang I am behind ha ha

today was all about Gabby since I am behind on hers but as u can see I don't mind skipping around
August 8th, 2010, 05:48 PM
Great ideas, Alycia, thanks! I think I'll do just what you said, I'll probably get to it tomorrow

Ashley, those are precious! Love the Heaven Sent layout

Stephanie, those are gorgeous. I especially love the colours on the Easter Eggs and Beach Day LO's.
August 8th, 2010, 06:13 PM
Alyssa and Rylan's mommy (sorry, so not good with names) - I can't wait to see your finished cards, they're going to look SO cute!

Stephanie - Awesome pages. The beach is SO my favorite, but the egg one is too cute too. They all really look great. I scrap pretty much the same. I dont mind skippin around (I try not to skip when I get them printed so I dont lose track of what I have but I don't scrap them in order)... anyways. They look awesome!

Ashley - You already know I think your pages are great and half the fun of getting youinto scrapping is getting to see them on here, so keep it up lady! (LOL) Splash is still my favorite. I love the colors. You are doing a great job!

Last edited by C&K'sMama; August 8th, 2010 at 06:15 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search