New here (I think)

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 18th, 2010, 09:31 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
I guess I should introduce myself. I don't think I have ever been over, My name is Nicole and I am a rabid scrabooker. I LOVE scrapbooking. I have a dedicated room for all the stuff I have bought in the last 10 years maybe 12 years I don't want to count it out... any way i used to scrap every day multiple pages then I had a new baby and then another oh my.

My current style is fast and easy. Meaning sketches and lifts. To all things there is a season and my season right now is babies. I prefer to scrap fresh pictures even a picture a month old is losing some of it allure. So I am very behind and I have ton of pictures to scrap from August until now. That said I do not scrap in any particular order and have no problem scrapping older pictures and I just throw everything in the albums in any random order.

I take pictures of everything and plan to scrap whatever catches my fancy. Right now I have plans to scrapbook my son's case of thrush and our visit to the doctor in the rain and my two year old finding a cheeto on the floor (in my bedroom) and blessing it before she ate it. I totally staged the pictures to do the page.

I have two little ones and three older ones 9, 14, and 20 who are out of the house. I have tons of albums and homeless pages too. I use D ring albums so I can get a 100 pages in them.

I am glad i came looking over this direction because this is a fun board. I hope to figure out what is going on and jump in scrapping.

These are the pages I am planing to do before the end of the month.

New goals:

The the scrap room blog challenge sketch!

Pagemaps Oct

Pagemaps Noc

Deanna13

rgeile

November 18th, 2010, 09:38 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Hi Nicole! I know you from...somewhere else. I wish I had a dedicated room! lol I've been scrapping for 14 years now and haven't ever had a dedicated place for it. *sigh* lol

All I scrap now is babies too. Funny how that happens. I'm working on 2009 though. I'm forcing myself to catch up and I almost compulsively can't scrap out of order. Right now I'm at Easter of 2009.

Anyway, welcome down here!

November 18th, 2010, 09:52 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
LDS board I lurk there and some times even post... especially about food storage.

November 18th, 2010, 10:06 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Song View Post
LDS board I lurk there and some times even post... especially about food storage.
I thought so, but I wasn't sure! lol

November 18th, 2010, 10:36 PM
JanessaFaith's Avatar Scrapaholic
Hi! Glad you introed yourself, hope to see lots of pages from you!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggie!!

Follow Me!

November 19th, 2010, 05:54 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm Becky and I've been scrapping for several years now. Those are great sketches, I may have to scrap those too. I look forward to seeing your pages & getting to know you.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
November 20th, 2010, 10:42 PM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
Hi Nicole and welcome! I'm Carrie, Mom to Caden (3) and Parker (10mo) and a co host here - I love the pages you have posted and the sketches! I can't wait to see some more of your work and hope to see you around more!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
November 23rd, 2010, 02:47 PM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Nicole!! Welcome to the board!! My name is Kelsey, DH is Jason, DD is Kendra (4) and DS is Josh (5 months).

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search