Sorry I have been MIA

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 7th, 2010, 06:16 PM
SAHM and scrappymommy
Things have been crazy around here and now I am spending all my time trying to stay ontop of the snow we are getting.

A huge storm hit my city on Sunday. We were driving in it heading back home from a family Christmas (an hour from our house). Tomorrow will be the third snow day for the kids from school. This is unheard of here. We never EVER have 3 snow days in a row. I am getting creative for meals since we are running out of food. It is now Tuesday evening and no plow in sight for our street or sidewalks. To put it in perspective in a normal winter we see about 200 cm of snowfall and in the past 3 days we have already had over 100 cm.

Today I made use of the fact that we were all home (hubby took today off) and we cleaned out the toy room and the kids room, cleaned the bathroom, have 2 garbage bags of toys to donate, a bin to go to my parents for them to play with there, made an apple crisp and apple sauce.

So here are a few photos of what it looks like here.

The sidewalk should be here...hopefully they will be out tomorrow to clear roads and sidewalks

The front of our house - the snow is crazy on our roof

The playhouse in our backyard

Syd playing in it

Logan helping Daddy out with the snow removal

December 7th, 2010, 07:13 PM
JanessaFaith's Avatar Scrapaholic
Holy cow! That's a LOT of snow!! I don't envy you! Hopefully they get to plowing soon! Stay warm!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggie!!

Follow Me!

December 8th, 2010, 03:39 AM
mandalyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've seen your pics. And, yes, I don't envy you either. Not looking forward to all that white stuff any time soon!

December 8th, 2010, 08:37 PM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
wow that's alot of snow, i miss snow days like that

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

December 9th, 2010, 05:01 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We miss you but do understand! I hope the snow melts for you soon. Can't wait to see your scrap pages with those pics.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search