Monday moans

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 17th, 2011, 11:31 AM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
got any today?

i do, i forgot about the insurance coming out of my account today and now i can't buy Holden a birthday present until Friday and his birthday is Thursday . i know he won't know, but i will. I really hope things turn around for us soon

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

January 17th, 2011, 12:09 PM
AprilJanellieBellie's Avatar Keepin Busy
I hear you on that. One of my child care parents hasn't paid yet & my water bill comes out auto pay, it bounced.

I pulled out my traditional supplies & I have no idea where to start. Lol
January 17th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
Steves payroll switched this month and its screwed us all up - I found $40 in my wallet earlier today and was thrilled since I was able to go buy the last of what I needed for the party.

My moan is I'm super behind and I think Caden is coming down with what I had - I really hope the boys aren't sick for their party!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
January 17th, 2011, 01:13 PM
C&K'sMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
lots of moans here.

Hubby left for deployment last week

Carrie's so "stressed" she's losing her hair (God, I hope it's stress cause the other options suck)

Kate is behind in developmental milestones according to her pediatrician and will need to be evaluated for fine motor skills and speech. If she qualifies (which her pedi thinks she will) I'll have C in school 5 days a week for 2.5 hours and 7 or 8 independent therapies a week between the kids. (all but 2 would be an hour long)

Can't imagine where all my scrapping time is goin

"Disability is not a brave struggle or ‘courage in the face of adversity.’ Disability is an art. It’s an ingenious way to live."
January 17th, 2011, 02:25 PM
JanessaFaith's Avatar Scrapaholic
I hope everything works out for all of you. :doghug:

Mine is a little more light hearted- I was expecting prints in the mail today but its a darn holiday so no mail!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggie!!

Follow Me!

January 17th, 2011, 03:12 PM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
April that's the same here, Our Van payment keeps bouncing because DH's bank is stupid, we have had to call them twice to remove the NSF charges that they caused. as for your supplies start with a photo, look for some paper that speaks to you and go from there

Carrie i found 20$ today, not enough though. I really hope your boys aren't sick for their party. Holden's is wednesday and he has a runny nose.

Alycia, i'm sorry, you have alot going on, How long is your DH gone this time? Holden is behind in some milestones too, I really hope Carrie's hair loss stops. you are going to be so busy. You are super mom

Janessa, i hate it when that happens

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

January 17th, 2011, 04:40 PM
C&K'sMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
April, my suggestion is to find a page that inspires you and lift it. For me it's easier to focus on one thing at a time to start... choosing paper, and embellishments, and photos and creating a layout overwhelms me when I'm in a rut (and when I was starting) so I lift something that I really like and can focus on the coordinating and choosing my embellishments and making that page my own. Just my two cents

Carrie, yay for finding money! I hope the boys aren't sick for their b-day. Kate had just gotten over something for hers.

Tamara, sorry to hear about the bank screw ups. I hate that about a money situation, it's such a snowball of problems that no one wants to fix (of course except the ones who is getting smacked with the fees and issues)

Chris is gone from 6months to a year, we really aren't sure at this point. He JUST came home from a 5 months school in Arizona (that was the hour change stuff I was talking about)... I wish I was super mom, I'm just tired.

My friend, Amanda, tells me that I'm not a super mom... they get amazing amounts of things done, but you can see how they do it... she says I'm a ninja mom, cause she doesn't know how we get all that we get done... that always makes me laugh... I'm a ninja

Janessa, yay for lighthearted I was hoping for some mail today too and totally forgot the holiday

"Disability is not a brave struggle or ‘courage in the face of adversity.’ Disability is an art. It’s an ingenious way to live."
January 17th, 2011, 06:22 PM
michaelswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My moan is my morning sickness is still hitting me hard in the mornings!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search