Sorry I went MIA ladies! And an ISO!

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 31st, 2011, 06:30 AM
sunny's Avatar It's all in the Hips!
I am still working on finishing up my 2010 Project Life album and my goal is to have it completed and shared on my blog by February! (I need to get cracking on it THIS weekend as I just got my black cardstock I needed to help complete it!).

I am also in the begining of planning my daughters 1st birthday party which will be on March 12th. So I am here asking for help finding papers that match the color scheme of this.....

anyone have any ideas to toss out for me? It would be much appreciated! I of course will share projects too as I complete them for the big day

Thanks and sure hope you are all well! Off to catch up a bit!
January 31st, 2011, 09:10 AM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
Welcome back!! Glad to see you around again I'll have to hunt for paper in a little bit (baby just woke up) but I really like those colors!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
January 31st, 2011, 09:23 AM
Thanks so much! No worries I will prob look at HL and Joanns but figured if someone knew of some paper offhand that would help out the search haha!

I am planning on making something similar to one of these with help from my criccy of course!....

and also decor to put in cupcakes etc.... so excited!
February 1st, 2011, 06:24 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome back! I'll have to look thru my paper for suggestions when I get home later. Those are great colors & I love that banner. The Owl is so cute.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
February 1st, 2011, 08:45 AM
yeah no idea what owl I will use as not sure what one's I have currently on my carts but I know I have at least 1 or 2 dif ones
February 1st, 2011, 09:13 AM
AprilJanellieBellie's Avatar Keepin Busy
That is such a cute idea. I love those colors & that owl. Super cute. I haven't bought paper in such a long time that I am no help at all in that department.
February 1st, 2011, 02:06 PM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
Steph that banner is adorable, that owl is create a critter i think, i know i have it. love the colors of it too

the American crafts city park collection as some papers that remind me of your fabric, the 2 i noticed were called Central park and Courtland garden
American Crafts

basic grey, sweet threads collection - threads her way is cute for a patterned background

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

February 2nd, 2011, 07:13 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That is adorable pattern paper. and I do think the owl is from create a critter to. I was looking at that cart last night.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
February 2nd, 2011, 09:10 AM
Ooh thank you I def see some cute ones in that line I like! Will have to see what I can find at HL and J's in the next couple of weeks!!! And YAY I have Create a Critter hahah!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search