Organize your space check in!

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 7th, 2011, 07:21 AM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
Well ladies this is the final week! Thursday will be the day to post your new space. How is everyone coming along on their organization? Are you pretty much done or are you going to be busy this week getting things finished?

Last night I got the kids area set up and I have the basics of my area put back together. Eventually I need to better organize our storage space downstairs but that can wait. This week I'm going to work on getting all of my supplies better organized and I hope I get it all done in time!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
February 7th, 2011, 07:50 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Go ahead, crack your whip at me. **ducking**

I have finished a few spots, but not everything. I did get my embossing folders re-done, worked on my scrap paper pile, and started sorting my paper back to how I used to have it organized (basically put things away), and it does look great. I redid how my stickers were, basically have them sorted on the peg board to make it easier to find - i.e. baby stuff, pg stuff, animals, flowers, alphabets, etc. I just need to re-label some things and take pics to share. I've also got lots of ideas from everyone's wonderful suggestions and now just need time to do them. My clear stamp collection is out of control, and I'm playing around with different things for that - may try the binder again, or use the clip it (cheapo style) to organize. After the baptism (which is in less then 2 weeks now ), I should have more time to devote to this.

I have been successful in this goal though - I have been spending 5-10 minutes each evening putting things up where they belong. (That's after my 20-30 minutes on the treadmill after getting Mark to sleep) It's making a difference already, and I can't wait to have time to scrap again.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
February 7th, 2011, 08:28 AM
Shadeauxe's Avatar It's me
I didn't really have anything to organize. Pretty much everything was where I wanted it. I won't know what to change until I start using the space more. My cousins were living with me and their bedroom was the room over the garage, so now that they are gone, I have reclaimed it. It's a good size and everything fit, but only time will tell how well it is organized. So far, so good.
February 7th, 2011, 08:56 AM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
i only really got started yesterday with so much going on, i hope to have it mostly done by Thursday, it won't be complete though because i am leaving my space set up int he rec room for the most part, and i can't paint it but i did move my big shelf and the small desk and i am putting up more shelves and stuff, so i am happy about that

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

February 7th, 2011, 08:28 PM
C&K'sMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I fixed my ribbon situation and my scrap paper (it's not organized the way I'd like but the current solution is MUCH better than the old) We'll be moving soon so many of the ideas I'm savign for the next time I set up my space. I will definately be using the make your own clip thing

"Disability is not a brave struggle or ‘courage in the face of adversity.’ Disability is an art. It’s an ingenious way to live."
February 8th, 2011, 04:04 AM
mandalyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I haven't done any actual moving or organzing, but I am keeping a lot of these ideas for when the basement is done and I can do what I want.

February 8th, 2011, 10:50 AM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
What would everyone think about extending the posting date to monday?! THe cases I ordered still aren't here yet, I've been running all day dealing with a fantastic rash on Parker, and I don't think I'll be done by Thursday

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
February 8th, 2011, 11:42 AM
AprilJanellieBellie's Avatar Keepin Busy
I'm a little behind too. Monday would be better I think because it would give most of the day Saturday to get some of it done.
February 8th, 2011, 01:10 PM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't have a space right now, but have been working on organizing my paper and my supplies. Definitely saving a lot of these ideas for when I get my space back. Will probably post pics then.

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

February 8th, 2011, 01:29 PM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie429 View Post
What would everyone think about extending the posting date to monday?! THe cases I ordered still aren't here yet, I've been running all day dealing with a fantastic rash on Parker, and I don't think I'll be done by Thursday
oh yes please, my room is a total mess you can't see the floor. sorry about Parker's rash

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search