February Crop Chat

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 11th, 2011, 05:56 AM
mandalyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have the first four challenges posted. Now I just need to figure out what to do with them. Hopefully I will get to some scrapping this weekend!!

February 11th, 2011, 08:11 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I have some memoribila, I think, I just have to dig it up. I'm pretty sure that all my not-people pictures have been scrapped though! shoot. lol!

February 11th, 2011, 09:38 AM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
i'm hopeful the memorabilia one will work with my friends album so i will do that one for sure and i'm sure i can use the brown paper one with that too. the comparison page i love that idea and i hope i can find pictures to use for it

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

February 11th, 2011, 12:12 PM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This is just so not fair, I have tons of ideas & pics that would fit every challenge so far, and I have absolutely no time to scrap this weekend with the baptism next weekend. These are great challenges, Amanda!! I look forward to getting them scrapped.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
February 11th, 2011, 05:47 PM
I printed a bunch of pictures for 2-4. Now I can keep going! As soon as the babies go to bed.

February 11th, 2011, 06:03 PM
JanessaFaith's Avatar Scrapaholic
II got the brown one done! I have an idea for the comparison but no pix. And I know what to do for the memorobelia so yay! I look forward to the next four challenges!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggie!!

Follow Me!

February 11th, 2011, 09:08 PM
C&K'sMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This weekend has gotten out of my hands quickly. Hopefully I'll have time tomorrow night and Sunday during the day

As of yesterday I had no plans. Than I was reminded about making a cake from scratch for a church bake sale (I've never made a cake from scratch in my LIFE) and my friend's hubby went to training so now we have plans with her (and our doggies have a play date because her 3 year old decided that my dog needed to have a party with her dog) and we were invited for frozen yogurt tomorrow evening. Add that to church on Sunday and my time diminished much more quickly than I anticipated (we've been snowed into the house for so long it's just so hard to say no with anything that involves being out of here)

"Disability is not a brave struggle or ‘courage in the face of adversity.’ Disability is an art. It’s an ingenious way to live."
February 12th, 2011, 05:10 PM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
Everyone scrapping?

I've spend all day (and all last night) working on a bunch of stuff for a baby shower tomorrow (not going, was asked to make a banner and a bunch of other stuff) and now I need to take that out to my mom's tonight, then I have 6 centerpieces I have to make but once those are done I'm hoping to get a few challenges done and I really need to get thank you cards and vday stuff made... So, its been a productive weekend, just haven't got to any of the challenges yet

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
February 12th, 2011, 08:36 PM
I've made two cards and picked some pics for the others. One of the cards meets the challenge. I have one more card for another challenge. Doesn't look like I'm going to be getting to all of them this weekend.

February 13th, 2011, 01:37 PM
I think I lost all my steam on those 3 pages. *sigh* Yesterday I was particularly sick, and today I'm just exhausted from it. Maybe after my nap I'll feel up to scrapping?

February 14th, 2011, 06:00 AM
Yeah, never got any further then those cards. Oh well! Maybe next month.....

February 14th, 2011, 12:33 PM
Alycia, how did your cake turn out? I got 4 challenges done, i was very happy about that and 2 cards, i still have to make Tristan's and Holden's though

February 14th, 2011, 06:12 PM
JanessaFaith's Avatar Scrapaholic
I didn't get to do as much as I wanted to. But oh well! I started on the Serenade one yesterday but didn't work on it today.

Hope everyone has had a nice Valentine's Day!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggie!!

Follow Me!

February 14th, 2011, 08:44 PM
Matt will be out of town next week so I can imagine I'll be spending my evenings scrapping so hopefully I'll make up on the challenges then.

February 14th, 2011, 09:45 PM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Once again....didn't get any challenges done. I did get my scrapbuilders page planned out and then put together today and also made 3 cards. Finishing valentines for Kendra's preschool party and making 2 desserts for the fire departments soup supper fundraiser were priority this weekend. Add to that making a casserole for a friend who just had a surprise kidney stone surgery, kids getting sick (again), and starting calving....made for a more hectic weekend than planned. I do have the challenges printed off and still plan on doing them when I get a little more time.

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

February 14th, 2011, 09:50 PM
i'm hoping to do some older challenges starting on wednesday night. the boys have Thursday, Friday and Monday off so i can stay up late and scrap

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search