Mom(to be!) check in!

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 28th, 2011, 05:54 PM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
For our expecting Moms -

Edd:
Do you know the gender?
Names?
How is pregnancy treating you thus far?

For the rest of us....

are you TTC/WTTC/Done?
How is that treating you (can't think of a better way to phrase )

For moms/new moms
Names and ages of your little ones
Current parenting challenge

and anything else you'd like to share!!!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
June 28th, 2011, 07:27 PM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
For the rest of us....

are you TTC/WTTC/Done? We are probably 99.5% sure we are done. Probably won't be 100% sure until Josh is closer to 2.
How is that treating you (can't think of a better way to phrase ) Keeping plenty busy!! LOL! Kendra starts swimming lessons 4 days a week for 3 weeks on the 5th so will be making a lot of trips to town and even more busy. Thankfully one of the neighbors has kids going at the same time so we will be able to car pool.

For moms/new moms
Names and ages of your little ones Kendra (4 1/2 years) and Joshua (1 year)
Current parenting challenge Kendra has been going through a really whiny/crying phase. I am thinking she is doing it to get attention as a lot of the stuff she comes to me crying/whining about are things she knows she probably shouldn't do (ex: using too much toilet paper, wiping her nose on Josh's toys, etc.). As for Josh, he is trying to learn how to walk and constantly wants me to help him. He also wants to "help" me do everything.

and anything else you'd like to share!!! Jason is keeping busy in the field. Barely ever get to see him. Kids are going to my parents for a few days as a trial run for when DH and I go on our cruise. Not doing well on my diet/exercising as things keep popping up causing me to lose motivation. It's supposed to get above 100 degrees here the next 2 days. BLAH!!!

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

June 28th, 2011, 07:39 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Edd: Sept 2
Do you know the gender? It's a girl!
Names? Allison Reine
How is pregnancy treating you thus far? I am so completely exhausted but other than that pretty good actually.
Names and ages of your little ones: Erin is 4 and Patrick is 2
Current parenting challenge: Erin wants to do EVERYTHING by herself and that usually ends up meaning a mess for me to clean up. And Patrick is 2 and pushing all sorts of boundaries because he knows I'm too tired to argue.

and anything else you'd like to share!! I love it though!

June 28th, 2011, 07:41 PM
RobinX02's Avatar Crazy mom of 3!
For our expecting Moms -

Edd: Oct 14
Do you know the gender? Boy
Names? Vernon Blaine-Timothy and he will go by Blaine
How is pregnancy treating you thus far? Best pregnancy so far but the heartburn is getting bad. As well as sleeping at night! Bluh!! Also by the end of the day I feel like I've been ran over.. lol

For moms/new moms
Names and ages of your little ones Elisabeth Quinn-Maxine (goes by Ellie) will be 3 on Saturday. Garrett Michael-Wells (Goes by Garrett) is 17 months old
Current parenting challenge Getting both of them to eat and getting Ellie to bed with out a fight.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Thanks *Kiliki* for my siggy
June 28th, 2011, 08:35 PM
ToonTownGirl's Avatar Super Mommy
For the rest of us....

are you TTC/WTTC/Done? - just got the go ahead that we are good to go on TTC#1 together!
How is that treating you (can't think of a better way to phrase ) - We are very excited, and hoping that it will come quickly!

For moms/new moms
Names and ages of your little ones - I have 2 step kids, Alex (10) and Olivia (3)
Current parenting challenge - dealing with crazy baby momma drama, and the terrible threes!

Thank you
*Kiliki* for my beautiful siggie!

1st Miscarriage - not planned - June 29, 2010

Saskatoon Scrappin'
- visit my blog!

June 28th, 2011, 09:26 PM
JanessaFaith's Avatar Scrapaholic
I am boring... WTTTC #1 while I work on weight loss, which is going well. I hope to be TTC by Christmas!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggie!!

Follow Me!

June 28th, 2011, 09:48 PM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToonTownGirl View Post
For the rest of us....

are you TTC/WTTC/Done? - just got the go ahead that we are good to go on TTC#1 together!
How is that treating you (can't think of a better way to phrase ) - We are very excited, and hoping that it will come quickly!
OMg Tiffany, i am beyond excited for you, you are an awesome mommy and i can't wait to see you hold your little one when that time comes, hopefully soon

are you TTC/WTTC/Done? pretty sure we are done, i would love a girl but. . .
How is that treating you (can't think of a better way to phrase ) ok

For moms/new moms
Names and ages of your little ones Ryland is 6, Tristan is 3 and Holden is 17 months
Current parenting challenge: dealing with the whininess of Ryland and trying to keep Tristan from following that same path as Ryland

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

June 29th, 2011, 12:42 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
Edd: July 6th.
Do you know the gender? Girl.
Names? She will be Sophia Ellen Grace.
How is pregnancy treating you thus far? Ugh. The first six months or so, it was great, best pregnancy yet. Then the heartburn got really bad, I stopped sleeping, and I have new aches and pains every day

Names and ages of your little ones: Alyssa (3 years, 10 months), Rylan (2.5).
Current parenting challenge: Getting past the sassiness with Alyssa, getting Rylan to listen better to me- he pretty much listens to anyone else- just not Mommy. And meal times with both of them are usually rough.
June 29th, 2011, 08:35 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Chantelle, you're due in a WEEK? Why did I think you were due later in July? (I'm sort of jealous!)

June 29th, 2011, 09:33 AM
ToonTownGirl's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamaralynnb View Post
OMg Tiffany, i am beyond excited for you, you are an awesome mommy and i can't wait to see you hold your little one when that time comes, hopefully soon
Awww thanks Tamara! I can't wait either! I have to go back in 6 months for the final follow up from the LEEP procedure, and she said to keep track of AF and if I'm not pregnant by then, we will start looking at other options

Thank you
*Kiliki* for my beautiful siggie!

1st Miscarriage - not planned - June 29, 2010

Saskatoon Scrappin'
- visit my blog!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search