Cricut count

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 28th, 2011, 04:56 PM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
I found a box in my craft area today with several unopened carts. One I opened and discovered I'm completely out of room for storage - I think I've bought a few more carts than I realized!

So...

How many cartridges do you have?

Favorite and least?

Have you ever sold a cartridge? If no, would you? Which one?

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
June 28th, 2011, 08:22 PM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Carrie - Hope you don't mind if I add a question! Thinking of my answers to this made me want to ask!

Do you share carts with anyone??

I will have to come back and answer this one later.....I will have to go count my carts.

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

Last edited by babyloves2dance; June 28th, 2011 at 08:49 PM.
June 28th, 2011, 08:25 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I have 11 I think? I only buy ones I'm sure I'm going to use, so no I've never sold one.

And I only share them when I'm in Vegas at my mom's house. I have nobody to share them with here.

June 28th, 2011, 08:56 PM
RobinX02's Avatar Crazy mom of 3!
I only have 3 carts.. George & Basic Shapes, Doodlecharms and Sugar and Spice..
Honestly, none of those are my favorites... lol

I share with Janessa.

I dont think Id ever want to sell any, even if I had a bigger cart collection.. However, Id probably buy used.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Thanks *Kiliki* for my siggy
June 29th, 2011, 12:05 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
I have seven I think, Paper Dolls or Gypsy are probably my favourites. I wouldn't want to sell any of mine, although in reality I could sell them all I guess as long as the person buying them didn't mind them being connected to my gypsy. I did share some with SIL, but she's moved now, so no I don't.
June 29th, 2011, 04:23 AM
mandalyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have a lot of carts, probably around 40. I don't really have a favorite or least favorite. I have never sold one. My newest carts are Create a Critter and Elegant Edges and I have one person to share carts with, but I'm kinda funny about it.

June 29th, 2011, 08:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to GinaOfAllTrades
How many cartridges do you have? 8, 9 when I get my Imagine back.

Favorite and least? I don't really have a favorite or least.

Have you ever sold a cartridge? If no, would you? Which one? No and no. Because I keep thinking that I may need to use it later on.

Do you share carts with anyone?? No.
June 29th, 2011, 02:00 PM
How many cartridges do you have? I have A LOT!! LOL!! 54 of them - 7 of them came with my gypsy.

Favorite and least? Favorites are: Cindy Loo, Boys will be boys, Elegant Edges, and most of my font carts. Least favorites are: Indie Art and Printing Press (bot of which came with my gypsy)

Have you ever sold a cartridge? If no, would you? Which one? No I have never sold a cart and I probably never will. They are all on my gypsy, but if my gypsy ever breaks and I have to send it in for a replacement I will need them all to re-load them on my replacement gypsy (they don't re-load your carts for you). I know this because my mom just had to do this.

Do you share carts with anyone?? Yes! My mom and I have both loaded all of our carts onto our gypsy's. I am letting her borrow all the carts I have that she doesn't and she is letting me borrow all of her carts that I don't have. (That would be another 56 carts! LOL!!)

June 29th, 2011, 04:51 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyloves2dance View Post
How many cartridges do you have? I have A LOT!! LOL!! 54 of them - 7 of them came with my gypsy.

Favorite and least? Favorites are: Cindy Loo, Boys will be boys, Elegant Edges, and most of my font carts. Least favorites are: Indie Art and Printing Press (bot of which came with my gypsy)

Have you ever sold a cartridge? If no, would you? Which one? No I have never sold a cart and I probably never will. They are all on my gypsy, but if my gypsy ever breaks and I have to send it in for a replacement I will need them all to re-load them on my replacement gypsy (they don't re-load your carts for you). I know this because my mom just had to do this.

Do you share carts with anyone?? Yes! My mom and I have both loaded all of our carts onto our gypsy's. I am letting her borrow all the carts I have that she doesn't and she is letting me borrow all of her carts that I don't have. (That would be another 56 carts! LOL!!)

Last edited by GinaOfAllTrades; June 29th, 2011 at 04:53 PM.
June 29th, 2011, 05:12 PM
I got most of my carts for my birthday and Christmas. (My wish list is probably 97% scrapbooking/stamping supplies.) Mom got most of hers on ebay for under $20 (actually most were probably under $15).

June 30th, 2011, 09:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I have been checking out Ebay lately.
July 1st, 2011, 05:08 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love ebay for carts!! I too have gotten lots on there for a great price.

How many cartridges do you have? Would you believe I haven't counted them all. I have a bunch too, not as much as Kelsey, but 25-30, maybe up to 35 now with my recent purchases. I need to come up with a better way to store them now, it's not efficient at all with keeping them in their cases.

Favorite and least? My favorites change depending on what I'm working on and which ones I'm using the most. Overall though, Life's a Beach and Create a Critter I grab alot. Recently I've been using my Boys will be boys & love it. The fonts are always nice too, and I have several of those including the Lyrical Letters that I did break down and buy finally. Least favorite is probably the Indie Art simply cause I haven't found a use for anything on it yet. It came free with the jukebox (along with a font Sans Serif).

Have you ever sold a cartridge? If no, would you? Which one? No I haven't sold one, but have swapped some scrappy stuff and received one in a swap before with a friend. (I had a rolling tote I never used, and she could use it. She had this cricut cart she didn't like so we swapped.) I don't know if I would sell one, probably.

Do you share carts with anyone?? I don't have many people close by to share with, but I did end up convincing Kim (who provides daycare for my son) to buy a cricut (didn't take too much to convince her). She had a sizzix, which she still uses, and she's scrapbooked here & there for years. She got the small cricut, and we have shared carts here & there so far. I plan on playing hooky a day or so with her this summer on days she only has Mark and we can play.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
July 1st, 2011, 10:50 AM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
OKay I went down and counted my carts and I have more than I thought - 57 And I ordered a few I currently can't find so those aren't in there (my space is a mess, shhh).

I have sold a few - I had 2 accent essentials when I bought my E so I sold one of those, and I sold George because I hated the font. I have several carts I don't use or don't use often but since the price of carts have gone down so much it doesn't make sense to sell them any more.

I have shared/borrowed from my MIL but not often.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
July 1st, 2011, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie429 View Post
OKay I went down and counted my carts and I have more than I thought - 57 And I ordered a few I currently can't find so those aren't in there (my space is a mess, shhh).
I thought I had a lot! LOL!! Just Kidding Carrie!! Your only 3 up on me at the moment.

July 1st, 2011, 01:45 PM
JanessaFaith's Avatar Scrapaholic
I have 12.

My favorite is Lyrical Letters

Least favorite is probably George& Basic I guess.

I have never sold any and can't imagine I would. The ones that I rarely use come in very handy when I do use them, and I get all excited like "ohhh! I can use that!!"

I share with Robin. It is cool to have someone to share with!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggie!!

Follow Me!

July 1st, 2011, 09:05 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
How many cartridges do you have? I have had my Cricut for 18 months, and I still have only two Carts

Favorite and least? All about fonts so neither

Have you ever sold a cartridge? If no, would you? Which one? I wouldn't sell either of them.

I don't have anyone to share with.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search