Page planning

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 30th, 2011, 06:14 PM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you plan pages ahead of time, like pick out pictures, paper, embellishments, etc and put them away for later?
If not, is it something you would be interested in doing?

I like to plan pages on my Gypsy/draw them out in my page planning binder. I then pick out the pics and paper and put them in a page planning folder that is labeled with a number that corresponds to the sketch in my page planning binder (so I can remember what I was going to do with all that stuff). Makes it so much easier to scrap with my mom (who lives 3 hours away) when I don't have to take all of my scrappy stuff. I can just grab my planned pages, my gypsy and my page planning binder and go. I am also able to kick out 4 or more pages pretty quickly that way.

Here are the page planning folders that I use: CropperHopper.com is your destination for all your scrapbooks needs and accessories. From embellishments to paper holders to storage containers. (I don't use the cards that came with it since I have my binder and my gypsy)

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

Last edited by babyloves2dance; June 30th, 2011 at 06:24 PM.
June 30th, 2011, 09:13 PM
RobinX02's Avatar Crazy mom of 3!
I have done it before. If I go some place else to scrap, I would rather plan pages out and take only the supplies I need rather then pack it all up and drag it all over

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Thanks *Kiliki* for my siggy
July 1st, 2011, 12:12 AM
JanessaFaith's Avatar Scrapaholic
NNot really. Sometimes an idea for a page pops into my head and I remember it or write it down or sketch it out for later. But I very rarely go so far as choosing all the papers ahead of time. Once I've done that I may as well just put the page together.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggie!!

Follow Me!

July 8th, 2011, 07:27 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
I always start with a page sketch usually drawn by someone else. Then I pick out pictures and paper and just assemble. Once uponj a time everythong i did was origonal but then i need to get my pages done faster than that...

July 9th, 2011, 04:11 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
I have sometimes, usually when I'm heading to a crop or somewhere else to scrap. I sometimes have trouble with planning the smaller stuff like embellishments though.
July 11th, 2011, 05:10 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I will sometimes, usually when I'm preparing for a LOAD or a crop. Oftentimes though, I usually pick when I sit down which does take so long. I would probably be more efficient if I pre-planned more often.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search