Friday Five 7/8/11

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 8th, 2011, 07:16 AM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What is your favorite color of paper to scrap with?
What is your least favorite color of paper to scrap with?
Do you ever make pages with just plain cardstock (no patterned paper)?
How often do you use more than 1 type of patterned paper on your layouts?
Do you use kits?

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

July 8th, 2011, 08:12 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What is your favorite color of paper to scrap with? I can't say that I have a favorite. My pages are all over the place (as I'm sure you all have seen ) It really does vary so much for me, depends on what I'm scrapping. I do tend to grab bright colors.
What is your least favorite color of paper to scrap with? Other then a few pages (3 I can think of), I don't tend to scrap on black background paper that much at all. I also love my bright colors, so I don't do much with neutrals. I've gotten more into pastels with baby pages though.
Do you ever make pages with just plain cardstock (no patterned paper)? yep, I've made a few. It's fun to challenge myself to do that, and also have done pages where I've only used patterned paper too.
How often do you use more than 1 type of patterned paper on your layouts? I've done this a few times. I don't consider myself an expert by any means on matching up different patterns so I don't do this all the time. It helps if I'm using a paperstack pad, and they have coordinating pattern papers next to each other.
Do you use kits? I don't think I have, or at least not how they're probably intended to be used. I've not bought any for myself, but I've received a few pre-made album pages & travel pages stuff like that as gifts. What I've done is use the paper in them, and I've cut out embellies to use on other pages.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
July 8th, 2011, 09:10 PM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What is your favorite color of paper to scrap with? I definitely like blues!!
What is your least favorite color of paper to scrap with? I have a horrible time scrapping with red and orange. I think orange will eventually get easier to work with as that will be one of the kid's school colors.
Do you ever make pages with just plain cardstock (no patterned paper)? Yes - quite often actually!
How often do you use more than 1 type of patterned paper on your layouts? Not very often. I have a really hard time coordinating multiple patterned papers!
Do you use kits? I have a few kits that I got as gifts, but I don't use them like they are meant to be used. I mix and match the stuff in the kits with the other stuff I have.

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

July 9th, 2011, 04:29 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
What is your favorite color of paper to scrap with? Red and blue.
What is your least favorite color of paper to scrap with? Usually green.
Do you ever make pages with just plain cardstock (no patterned paper)? I hav, yeah.
How often do you use more than 1 type of patterned paper on your layouts? Most of the time.
Do you use kits? Very, very rarely.
July 9th, 2011, 09:36 PM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
What is your favorite color of paper to scrap with? i still love brown and blue
What is your least favorite color of paper to scrap with? probably purple
Do you ever make pages with just plain cardstock (no patterned paper)?yes i have done that
How often do you use more than 1 type of patterned paper on your layouts? quite often, i'm drawn to sketches that require more then one usually
Do you use kits? i have in the past but i don't go out of my way to buy them

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search