Craft Mats?

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 17th, 2011, 06:43 AM
mandalyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do any of you use a craft mat? I have one that came with my fiskars shapes and I use it all the time. Helps me avoid getting glue all over the table. It's self-healing on one side for using my eyelet setter and smooth on the other side for glue. I shoulda used it when I was scrapping at my dining room table. Oops, I have eyelet indentions on my table.......

August 17th, 2011, 06:50 AM
PeanutandPiglet'sMom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to PeanutandPiglet'sMom Send a message via Yahoo to PeanutandPiglet'sMom
I have a small 8x11 one that came with my eyelet setter. I forgot I had it until you posted this...

August 17th, 2011, 07:41 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have a large self healing one, and then a smaller 8X10 size that's sturdier that I use with my circle cutter. It protects my table great and the glue cleans right up off it easily.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
August 17th, 2011, 07:44 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
I have one from when I had an eyelet setter lol. I also got one when I was stamping more. I am not sure where they are now lol.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

August 17th, 2011, 10:00 AM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have one that came with my creative memories cutter set. That is really the only time I use that one. I also have some smaller ones that came with my eyelet setter and that is really the only time I use them. I also use a piece of floor padding (for underneath a floating laminate wood floor) for my stamping and messier parts of my projects as it wipes off pretty easy.

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

August 18th, 2011, 11:29 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
I actually don't.. hmm.
August 18th, 2011, 06:41 PM
RobinX02's Avatar Crazy mom of 3!
I have one that is 8x11 I think. (OLD Creative Memories one) and I like to use it to keep from getting glue and inks all over.. I also jsut recently started using a small hard cutting board. Its a little bigger then 4x6. Its nice for when Im gluing little things together and I may want to bring it closer to my eyes.. lol

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Thanks *Kiliki* for my siggy
August 18th, 2011, 11:54 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
I work on a big cglass cutting board from walmart turned over so i have the smooth side up. I use this to cut on. I have a small self healing matt for my eyeles stetting. Does not work with xacto knife. It is not from making memories and it WILL melt in AZ heat. I doubt I could replace it now even if I wanted too... it is OLD.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search