September Chat

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 26th, 2012, 08:22 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Jess - I hope you get that much needed nap time today from Jaylen. Mark's been skipping naps on weekends lately, and it's a pain. He get so cranky around 5/6:00 and then really fights going down for the night. I hope you get some scrappy time in soon too. I miss seeing your pages.

AFM - I got 1 page done last night. I'm missing a mini punch I wanted to use for another page (Mark likes to steal that one alot ), and also DH wanted some attention for a change so I didn't get much me time. Hopefully tonight will be better . . .

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
September 26th, 2012, 11:04 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I wish I'd thought about getting my kids XL twins! But when we got their bunks we paid for it by returning the crib I'd had for years because it had been recalled yet again (3 times total). Even though I'd had it for about 4 years (since I was pregnant with Cora) and had put 2 babies in it, Walmart took it back and I was able to get a bunk set for just $30 more. And they didn't have an XL twin bunk set. But Patrick is 3 1/2 and 34" and Erin is 46 or 47". They've always been tall. Allison's a little taller (60%), but that feels short to me.

So I'm hoping to get another page done while Erin's at school.

September 27th, 2012, 06:04 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hope everybody is feeling well. Still smoky here but it hasn't been quite as bad these last few days. It sounds like most of the fires are under control....not 100% contained yet tho....because in some areas they are already into the clean up phases. I do like how the fires have brought revenue into the community and created some jobs, but really hate all the smoke. Jaylen can't really play outside so that's making her a little stir crazy and may be contributing to her lack of naps. She didn't nap again yesterday, but was a good girl and sat in front of a couple of movies so I could get some work done. I HATE using the tv as a babysitter. I did get a page finally completed yesterday morning. And today I've had to add an extra 2 hours to my day. I have a meeting with a potential new client....not really sure I want to take it on because that'll eat into my me time, but the money would be nice....so because I can't take Jaylen to the meeting the neighbor was going to watch her for a couple of hours, but can't now because she has a sick LO so now I have to take her to a different friend that's an hour away round trip plus add the chat time on each end I'm looking at 2 hours. But, on the flip side I might make it all worth it by doing a little bit of shopping. I've been in an "organizing my room" mode to make it more user & fast-scrap friendly and have a few ideas in my head that I need to check out. I don't want to spend a ton of money on more things to organize with....just utilize what I have better and maybe add a few dimensions to it. Before I really change anything I'll do before and after pics. Then again, my room would "feel" better if I just cleaned it up....buuuutt, I don't have anywhere to put some things. My little 9'x9' room is multi-functional.....if it were just for scrappin it'd be perfect.

September 28th, 2012, 03:56 PM
Hi ladies! I am so happy it's Friday and I have 2 days off work. I once again just left work at work. Today I had one issue after another, mostly dealing with stupid supervisors who never should have been promoted and cleaning up their messes. Very frustrating . . . but now I'm home and my plan is to relax & enjoy this weekend. Tomorrow we are meeting up with a lady who wants a kitty and she may be taking our kitty. Sad, but needs to be done. Sunday we have some close friends coming by with their 1 year old. They boys have a blast together and the big boys (aka the DH's) are going to be digging in the back yard. Brian is bringing down the small bobcat he owns and they are going to dig out a sandbox for the boys plus level out some of the high points. It'll be fun spending time with Ali while they're busy with that, it's hard to get together with friends when we all work full-time. In between all that, I also hope to scrap some more. I've got a page that only needs a little left to finish it on my scrap table, plus a few other pages lined up. Wish me luck here . . .

September 30th, 2012, 05:43 PM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
After a week of going to town at least once a day (if not more) and trying to catch up on some cleaning that I have been putting off for a few weeks now....and not getting hardly any scrappy time (enough to do 1 page)....I took the day off and scrapped my heart out today! I got my 5 pages for the week done. Now to play catch up on the 6 that I am behind.

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

September 30th, 2012, 05:57 PM
Yay for scrappy time, Kelsey!! I will check out the projects thread to see what you've done.

AFM, no scrappy time for me, but we did relax some and enjoyed family time this weekend. Especially today, it was a great day. The boys did have a blast together. Brian & Ali brought along Theodore's little coupe, so the boys swapped cars immediately and played with them for a while. I got some really cute pics to, and look forward to scrapping them. Saturday's visit was wonderful. The lady who answered the advertisement is absolutely perfect for our kitty. We brought kitty to her house and visited for a while Saturday morning. Precious was immediately comfortable with her and even jumped on her lap to cuddle. Tuesday evening, Oct 9th, she'll pick Precious & all her things up from our house. It is bittersweet, but needs to be done. and I know Precious will be very much loved in her new home, and get a lot more attention then we're able to give her here. For work this week, Monday - Thursday should be okay but it'll get crazy on Friday when we start the first of our 2 days of testing. We have over 300 invited to the tests on Friday. Monday & Tuesday will be grading the tests. busy busy busy.

I hope everyone else has had a great weekend!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search