We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
lol better than 10 reasons I love you... I get stuck after three reasons. Maybe I'll try to do Scarlett....
1. Your a good reason to stay home sitting on my butt instead of being gainfully employed
2. you look cute in the clothing I pick out
3. No matter how rough i look you think I am Beautiful
4. Your pretty good at finding my shoes
5. You actually want me to sing to you
6. I blame so many messes on you
7. You are my favorite shopping buddy
8. Your not as charming as you think you are but you are pretty darn cute
9. Doesn't everyone need someone to lick the salt of their pretzels?
10. You are the reason i scrapbook
Nicole mommy to...
Last edited by Happy Song; September 30th, 2012 at 12:35 PM.
Oh, Nicole, that page is so pretty! I'm liking the list idea much more now.
Originally Posted by BeckyM
You're on a roll girl! That's another great page. For the blocks, did you cut smaller squares and place on top the larger square?
Yep! The larger squares are actually strips that go all the way across. They were easier for me to line up that way. And I had an extra couple and was wondering what to do with them when the thought of turning the squares into blocks came to me.