Wednesday Weather

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 3rd, 2012, 05:59 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How is your weather today in your part of the world?

Does the weather affect your scrapping?

Do you prefer to scrap about a particular weather?

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
October 3rd, 2012, 08:17 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How is your weather today in your part of the world? Happy to say that today we have clear blue skies and no smoke .....at least at the moment. The weather has cooled off dramatically which has helped the fires and we had a lot of wind yesterday which blew the smoke out of the valley.

Does the weather affect your scrapping? I like to scrap on the dreary days for some reason.

Do you prefer to scrap about a particular weather? No

October 3rd, 2012, 09:29 AM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How is your weather today in your part of the world? Starting to cool off here. I need to go out and drain any hoses that are out and start prepping for a freeze. We've heard forecasts including possible chances of light snow this weekend.

Does the weather affect your scrapping? I have an easier time scrapping when it is cold outside.

Do you prefer to scrap about a particular weather? Not really.

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

October 3rd, 2012, 09:46 AM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
How is your weather today in your part of the world? Nice sunny and in the 70's

Does the weather affect your scrapping? No

Do you prefer to scrap about a particular weather? SNOW after living in N cal for 20 years and Arizona for 10 I am slightly obsessed with snow. We get the perfect amount of snow here. just enough to be fun and exciting not enough to own a snow blower or shove the stuff.

Last edited by Happy Song; October 3rd, 2012 at 09:48 AM.
October 3rd, 2012, 05:32 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
How is your weather today in your part of the world? Cold front coming in so it's really windy. Should be snow by Friday!

Does the weather affect your scrapping? Nope.

Do you prefer to scrap about a particular weather? Not really, I just like weather. I have rain pages, snow pages, seasonal change pages...

October 4th, 2012, 05:54 AM
Oops, meant to answer this myself yesterday.

How is your weather today in your part of the world? Foggy in the morning, warm & muggy with clouds by afternoon.

Does the weather affect your scrapping? On nice days, I'd rather be outside. So on dreary rainy days, I tend to scrap more especially if Mark & DH are chilling inside to.

Do you prefer to scrap about a particular weather? I've scrapped about various weather/seasons. We haven't gotten alot of snow here these past few winters, and last year I really wanted to get some snow pics so I could scrap Mark in it. During one of the few flurries we had, I bundled up the poor kid and tossed him on the deck. He slipped and slid chasing the flakes for a few minutes, and then it stopped. Maybe this year . . .

October 4th, 2012, 07:34 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I know this is weather for Wednesday and today is Thursday but had to update that we had a cold front come thru....we were at 31 degrees at 5:00 this morning. BRRRRR!!!!

October 4th, 2012, 08:14 AM
We're supposed to cool down starting Sunday, to the low 60s. Keep those 30s your way for a month of so longer please.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search