Nov Goals

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 1st, 2012, 04:08 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
lol I was going to post this last night

So what are your goals for Nov?

How many pages are you doing this month?

Are you doing Nanowrimo (National write a book months)

What are your other crafty goals?

What is your weight loss goal?

What is holding you back from your goals?

What can you do to get around your impediments?

How many cards do you need to make?

Are you doing anything for Christmas?

How many Christmas cards are you sending out?

When to you want to have the cards out by?
November 2nd, 2012, 07:32 AM
MusicMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So what are your goals for Nov? FIND A JOB...... And survive the beginning of the holiday/birthday rush

How many pages are you doing this month? 30 (1 per Day)

Are you doing Nanowrimo (National write a book months) No

What are your other crafty goals? I'd like to finish the knitting project I'm working on...... Maybe something for the blank wall in our living room if I can decide on the "something"

What is your weight loss goal? 5 lbs.

What is holding you back from your goals? Nothing except me being lazy

What can you do to get around your impediments? Stop being lazy

How many cards do you need to make? I haven't decided if I'm going to make card this holidays or not.... Maybe I'll lurk around people galleries for inspiration

Are you doing anything for Christmas? Nothing big

How many Christmas cards are you sending out? We send out a lot 30-40 (this is why I'm a little nervous about trying to make them all)

When to you want to have the cards out by? Second weekend of December

November 2nd, 2012, 08:27 AM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So what are your goals for Nov? I would love to get 20-25 pages done plus some cards, but I really don't know if that is going to happen.

How many pages are you doing this month? At least 10...

Are you doing Nanowrimo (National write a book months) Nope

What are your other crafty goals? I have a picture I want to do for Kendra's room.

What is your weight loss goal? Approximately 3 pounds.

What is holding you back from your goals? Kids...Life

What can you do to get around your impediments? Just try to stay on schedule

How many cards do you need to make? 2 I think

Are you doing anything for Christmas? We will have Christmas just DH, the kids and I. Then both sides of my family usually get together and DH's mom's side might also have a get together....So traveling to possibly 3 different Christmases.

How many Christmas cards are you sending out? Not sure. Need to get that figured out, or even if we are.

When to you want to have the cards out by? Will have to figure that out too...if we decide to send any this year.

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

November 2nd, 2012, 09:56 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
So what are your goals for Nov? I don't generally do crafty goals.

How many pages are you doing this month? As many as I get done.

Are you doing Nanowrimo (National write a book months) I keep wanting to, but I honestly don't have the mental energy. The kids suck it out of me.

What are your other crafty goals? I need to get my Thanksgiving pillow shams made.

What is your weight loss goal? Don't have one.

What is holding you back from your goals? They make me depressed.

What can you do to get around your impediments? :/

How many cards do you need to make? I need to start Christmas cards. I also need to make one more birthday card.

Are you doing anything for Christmas? I need to finish my MIL's calendar, but for now I can only do the October page.

How many Christmas cards are you sending out? 50

When to you want to have the cards out by? The week before Christmas.

November 2nd, 2012, 11:24 AM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole

How many pages are you doing this month? i am done for the year so only about 10, That 88u-\709should be enough for any Page Maps and crop challenges I like.

Are you doing Nanowrimo (National write a book months) Still waivering...

What are your other crafty goals? I am making Scarlett a night gown and maybe a pillow case dress.

87u8What is your weight loss goal? [B] X[B]u7iuo7p up88] 8cvvv8ing you back from your goals? I am low on adhesive! I am scared to mess up Scarlett's dress/night gown

What can you do to get around your impediments? Buy more and just do it!

How many cards do you need to make? 3

Are you doing anything for Christmas? The nightgown and the pillow case dress.

How many Christmas cards are you sending out? 3

When to you want to have the cards out by? Valentines day?
November 3rd, 2012, 10:30 AM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
So what are your goals for Nov? get 4 birthday cards made, finish Tristan's invitations, Make him a birthday banner, I need to st least start my god daughters shadowbox with her name and something for her brother, maybe my nieces too not sure

How many pages are you doing this month? i'm hoping to finish Seth's mini Album so say 12 8x8 pages,
Are you doing Nanowrimo (National write a book months)

What are your other crafty goals? I also need to make 5 aprons for my boys and nieces, if they cometogether easily i'll make 3 more on top of those

What is your weight loss goal? not even thinking about it. I honestly don't even know what is realistic for me. So for now my goal is to not eat the Halloween candy

What is holding you back from your goals? motivation and drive i guess. I'm to good at procrastinating

How many cards do you need to make? 4

Are you doing anything for Christmas? we are heading out to Manitoba

How many Christmas cards are you sending out? I don't know yet but, I have one made on shutterfly since i loved our family pictures this year

When to you want to have the cards out by? first week in December

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

November 6th, 2012, 09:31 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

How many pages are you doing this month? I don't think I'll have much time this month. I'm hoping to though. I have a great advertisement that I'm lifting for a layout. I'm going to shoot for 10 pages.

Are you doing Nanowrimo (National write a book months) Probably not... what little time I get for myself, I hope to scrap.

What are your other crafty goals? I hope to make a couple of more blankets for some of the other little ones.

What is your weight loss goal? 15 by end of year was my goal starting in October - 5 a month. I need to get on the scale to see how I'm doing.

What is holding you back from your goals? Crafty or weightloss? life is just so busy lately, that's my biggest issue.

How many cards do you need to make? I'm doing photo christmas cards (pre-ordered) so I don't have to make any cards this month.

Are you doing anything for Christmas? Nothing beyond relaxing at home.

How many Christmas cards are you sending out? It's usually around 50ish.

When to you want to have the cards out by? my goal is to have in mail by first week in December

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
November 9th, 2012, 06:42 AM
Platinum Supermommy

How many pages are you doing this month?I'm shooting for 10, but probably won't get there.

Are you doing Nanowrimo (National write a book months) Nope

What are your other crafty goals? Work on getting my little room organized for better use.

What is your weight loss goal? I "had" a pretty big goal for the end of the year, but October has TOTALLY blown that out of the water. So now, I don't know, maybe I should just have the goal of getting back on track like I was in July & August....but for a number goal let's pull the reins in and say 10 pounds.

What is holding you back from your goals? Energy, motivation, time.

How many cards do you need to make? I need to do a be-lated birthday card asap.

Are you doing anything for Christmas? As far as I know we are staying home

How many Christmas cards are you sending out? Between 40-50

When to you want to have the cards out by? Hopefully the first week of December, but that all depends on when we can get Jaylen's pictures done & back.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search