Summer Plans

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 15th, 2013, 05:29 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Now that Mark's daycare provider has given us the weeks she is closed during the summer, we can start making our arrangements. It's for 3 weeks, 1 in July, 1 in August and 1 in September. DH isn't able to take off 3 weeks, but I can (been at my current job close to 16 years now). So now we can look at possible plans whether we do another Stay-Cation or a vacation away from home. So many possibilities.

So, do any of you ladies have plans for the summer? (Yes, Janessa & Nicole, I know you have extra special plans in July and September. ) For the school age children, do you do summer camps or activities for them to keep them occupied? I know Kelsey mentioned setting up activities for Kendra. Is anyone going somewhere dreamy that we all can drool over?

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
May 15th, 2013, 09:10 AM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No big vacations here this year. We have talked about kind of a stay-cation at a small lake in this area this year.

Kendra will be working through a summer bridge book for school (a book that reviews everything they learned in Kindergarten so she doesn't forget before school starts again). If she does every single worksheet she gets 50% off a toy at CR Toys. Also hoping to get her in the summer reading program through the local library. The kids keep track of how much they have read and then they earn points to use at monthly get togethers at the library (game night, movie night, etc). She will also be playing t-ball in June and doing summer dance sessions in July (maybe June too). She also has 4-H this summer.

Josh will just be being a kid this summer. Lots of play time.

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

May 15th, 2013, 11:30 AM
RobinX02's Avatar Crazy mom of 3!
No plans really.. Of course welcoming my new nephew (Janessa's son) sometimes end of June-Beginning of July.. Cant wait to have a new squishy baby around.

Ellie will be 5 in July and we will have her party at Peter Pipper Pizza with most just family..

We have no vacations planned.. Hopefully someday DH will get the Ranger fixed and we will be able to go in the hills for rides and go camping..

Im sure at some point we may go to Laughlin, NV again. DH is already wanting a new tattoo but doesnt know of what and we dont have money right now for that both of us too.. so, Im sure when he figures out what he wants and we have the money, we will make the trip..

Hopefully we will also get to go to the lake with my parents at least once this summer.. We havent been in 4 years.. But its always hard to plan around everyone schedules..

yeah so basically nothing set in stone

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Thanks *Kiliki* for my siggy
May 15th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
My sister and brother-in-law are both graduating in July from the same University that Matt went to, so we're going to go to Idaho for the graduation and then spend some time in Yellowstone/Grand Teton. I'm so excited!

May 16th, 2013, 12:51 AM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
My plans consist of laying on my bed in front of the a/c, waddling to my attached bathroom, and scrapbooking.

Our only vacation type plans include a camping trip to the lake. Which is very flexible. We may do a day-cation an over night or two. The lake is 25 min away so easy to work with, or come home if things don't work out. Best part is we can go when the weather is perfect no advanced planning needed. Ok maybe the day before to just get it all together.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search