Two for Tuesday 6/18/13

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Pupcake74

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 18th, 2013, 04:37 PM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What album/pictures did you start scrapping with? (Ex - your childhood, your wedding, your kids, etc.)

Show me your very first scrapbook page (or as close to your first as you can find) - what year did you scrap it?

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

June 18th, 2013, 06:12 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
My first Scrapbooking page is 1996 scrapped in 1997 it is of Christmas. I'll add pictures soon. They are not in any albums as they are about my ex husband nope wrong they are 1994 so where scrapped in 1995. I am sad there isn't a good picture of the Christmas tree my husband was Air Force and had just gotten back in the country and we have a red white and blue Christmas tree.

June 18th, 2013, 07:00 PM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What album/pictures did you start scrapping with? (Ex - your childhood, your wedding, your kids, etc.) My very first page was about dance camp the summer between my Jr and Sr years in high school - scrapped in 1999. There was a very long period between that page and any other pages that I did (didn't have any time in college to scrap). My first pages after that were for my wedding album - so around 2004.

Show me your very first scrapbook page (or as close to your first as you can find) - what year did you scrap it? I cannot find my first page anywhere. It was a good page! So I'll have to post the first page from my wedding album that I scrapped. It is one from the reception. I think it is a fun page!

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

June 18th, 2013, 09:52 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I started scrapping when I was 13, so 1996? And they were current pictures of me at the time.

These aren't my FIRST pages, but some of them. I've posted them before.

June 19th, 2013, 07:18 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What album/pictures did you start scrapping with? (Ex - your childhood, your wedding, your kids, etc.) I'm a newbie scrapper compared to most of you. I started making cards in early 2000s, but got into scrapbooking after I married in Oct 2006. I started on my wedding album that spring, March/April 2007. I was almost 33

Show me your very first scrapbook page (or as close to your first as you can find) - what year did you scrap it? Scrapped in spring 2007 - a coworker talked me into to going to a 12 hour crop. It was fun, but overwhelming at start. I did

Some pages done at the crop

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
June 21st, 2013, 10:45 AM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
Here are my first pages made with construction paper, wrapping paper and cards and tags.

June 21st, 2013, 05:57 PM
wefrogy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What album/pictures did you start scrapping with? (Ex - your childhood, your wedding, your kids, etc.) My daughter's baby album

Show me your very first scrapbook page (or as close to your first as you can find) - what year did you scrap it? I am 99% sure this was my first page. It was either the end of 2003 or beginning of 2004

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy

June 21st, 2013, 06:08 PM
Pupcake74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What album/pictures did you start scrapping with? (Ex - your childhood, your wedding, your kids, etc.)I just picked something that brought me a happy memory.

Show me your very first scrapbook page (or as close to your first as you can find) - what year did you scrap it? I did my first page the end of 2011 it was a scrapbuilders (think thats what its called) Then didn't do a page until the next scrapbuilders and then didn't do another page....if you guessed until the next scrapbuilders you are correct. I just counted and I have only done 8 pages to date. I love this months challenge it has gotten my scrappy blood going.

Here is my first page......
babyloves2dance likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search