July Chat

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 29th, 2013, 11:22 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi ladies!

Kelsey - I'm glad Josh's surgery went well. I was wondering how it went. Good luck getting your house back in order and things back to normal.

AFM, we had another round of visitors this weekend. It was fun, but exhausting. Mark had a blast and was sorry to see them leave this morning. I love having my family visit (they were this weekend's visitors) but I will also admit it will be VERY nice to go home to an empty house tonight. I think I'm just burned out on having visitors for a few weeks. Sounds horrible, I'm sure. Other then that, Mark loved has gym class on Saturday. He was even attempting the rock climbing on the little wall they had. He did really good with it. And don't think I've updated much lately, but I think I can say he is potty trained now. For over a month now, we only put on a pullup overnight, and even with that, he's been waking up dry. Yay!! We are thrilled about it! Scrappy wise, I hope to scrap some these next few evenings to add some to my monthly total, cause it just hit me that August is this week. Where are the days/weeks/months flying to lately??

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
July 30th, 2013, 09:38 AM
Pupcake74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Becky I know time is flying by!

Kelsey I'm glad his surgery went well. Wish you where in town for a different reason and we could of met up.

I had a goal of 4 pages this month and I have only done 1. Going to camp for a week and then my messed up neck for a week when I got back really threw me off. Then hubby's work has been slow so he stays up later and I don't get my scrappy time.

On Fri I'm flying to Vegas to chill with my BFF for the weekend and I'm so excited to eat at IN n Out! LOL

July 30th, 2013, 11:25 AM
Tiffany- Vegas sounds fun & I hope you can relax with your BFF! I also hope you get some scrappy time in soon too. I've enjoyed seeing you scrap lately.

AFM - I was so exhausted last night. When I laid down with Mark to read him a bedtime story, I woke back up at 10:00. So I obviously didn't scrap last night. Hoping tonight will have a different ending. I've done 12 pages so far this month, my goal is 16-20 pages, so I need to get busy tonight & tomorrow to get close to that goal.

July 31st, 2013, 06:16 PM
Pupcake74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have enjoyed being more creative lately Becky.

Ash, hubby and I all started LOST a week ago and with his work being slow we have spent most of the evening watching it. LoL So if he gets more work I will be able to get my scrap on more.

August 1st, 2013, 06:48 AM
Tiffany - I hope you're enjoying watching Lost. I think Jess & her DH was catching up on those episodes earlier in the summer to. and i know what you mean about getting more scrappy time when DH is at work or busy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search