cricut

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 2nd, 2013, 03:57 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
What do you think of your circuit?

How . Many carts do you have?

What is your fab/ most used cart?

Here is a link for ideas..'
Cricut-Ideas and Tips

July 2nd, 2013, 09:09 PM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What do you think of your circuit? Normally I would say I love it, but it's giving me fits again. I spent an hour earlier to recutting a title & some embellies since all the cricut did was indent the paper not cut it. So frustrating . . .

How . Many carts do you have? I haven't counted them, 30ish I think.

What is your fab/ most used cart? I like my font carts for titles - alphalicious, lyrical letters & Jasmine are my go to fonts. For the embellies, I use a variety of them depending on what I'm making. I love the Critter cart, Boys will be Boys, Simply Charmed, Life's a Beach.

Cricut-Ideas and Tips great link!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
July 2nd, 2013, 09:22 PM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What do you think of your circuit? I love it! LOL! Especially for titles!

How . Many carts do you have? Do you really want me to count them??? LOL! My "Guesstimate is around 40-50....then my mom and I trade cartridges that we have uploaded onto our gypsy's but the other one of us doesn't have....so add another 40-50 or so of hers?

What is your fab/ most used cart? Anything font! I LOVE my font carts!!

Great link! TFS!!

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

July 3rd, 2013, 06:47 AM
Platinum Supermommy
What do you think of your circuit? Love it.....when I'm not having issues with it, which thankfully I haven't had many of lately....usually those are blade related. I've also purchased a SCAL program for my computer that I can use with my Cricut to "expand" the possibilities.

How . Many carts do you have? About 30

What is your fab/ most used cart? My faves for fonts are Calligraphy, Simply Sweet & Zooballoo....for shapes they are Potpourri Basket (it has a little bit of everything), Create A Critter & Simply Charmed.

Cricut-Ideas and Tips

July 3rd, 2013, 08:08 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
What do you think of your circuit? I love it most of the time. Sometimes it feels like too much work, though.

How Many carts do you have? 23 I think.

What is your fab/ most used cart? Right now I love the All Mixed Up font. I also like Lyrical Letters.

Last edited by Brittanie; July 3rd, 2013 at 08:11 AM.
July 3rd, 2013, 12:31 PM
TinaLou's Avatar Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica C View Post
What do you think of your circuit? Love it.....when I'm not having issues with it, which thankfully I haven't had many of lately....usually those are blade related. I've also purchased a SCAL program for my computer that I can use with my Cricut to "expand" the possibilities.

How . Many carts do you have? About 30

What is your fab/ most used cart? My faves for fonts are Calligraphy, Simply Sweet & Zooballoo....for shapes they are Potpourri Basket (it has a little bit of everything), Create A Critter & Simply Charmed.

Cricut-Ideas and Tips
Jessica- where did you find a version of SCAL that works with cricut?

3 IUI cycles in 2003
IVF Cycle #1: April 2013 Chemical pregnancy Ended April 26

IVF Cycle #2
Began BCP May 23
Suppression Check- June 18- I am suppressed!! 2 giant cysts on right ovary.
cysts aspirated 6/19
6/20/13 - Begin Follistim 225 and Menopur 225
July 3rd, 2013, 01:48 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
What do you think of your circuit? it is not the end all to everything. But handy for titles, but I do not like doing paper piecings

How . Many carts do you have?2

What is your fab/ most used cart?lyrical letterz

Cricut-Ideas and Tips

July 3rd, 2013, 03:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaLou View Post
Jessica- where did you find a version of SCAL that works with cricut?
I found it on EBay. You have to get the SCAL version 2 and the firmware on your cricut has to be a certain number or lower....not a problem with me because I have a bad habit of not updating it. The only thing is you have to remember to disconnect from the internet when you start SCAL2 otherwise it'll automatically update and then you are sc#@wed. So I don't have it as a shortcut on my desktop, instead I have to open it from my "scrapbook" file which is on my desktop and in captial letters it says NOINET so I remember to disconnect it....and of course you can't update the firmware on your cricut either. So, yeah, there are a few things that you can't do in order to use it but it really does open up a lot more options. You don't have to buy cartridges and there are some "regular" fonts out there that are very close to some of the Cricut fonts...there are also some sites where you can get free downloads of things to cut with it. I just need to get a little further into it and get some stuff downloaded that I can use, but that all takes time that I don't seem to have HTH.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search