Thursday Thoughts 7/11/13

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 11th, 2013, 11:04 AM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

What do you like about this page?
What do you dislike about this page?
Any other comments?

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

July 11th, 2013, 11:14 AM
RobinX02's Avatar Crazy mom of 3!
What do you like about this page? The tree is cute
What do you dislike about this page? The pictures are to small.. My eye goes to the tree not the pictures
Any other comments? Id make the pictures a little bigger and the tree a little smaller and then there would be a place for journaling if you do that.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Thanks *Kiliki* for my siggy
July 11th, 2013, 01:53 PM
JanessaFaith's Avatar Scrapaholic
What do you like about this page? The tree is cute.. I've always said I'm gonna do a tree like that but never have! I like all the different patterns on the textured gray paper.
What do you dislike about this page? Pictures are too small and just don't stand out enough for me. And something about it just doesn't seem proportionate.
Any other comments? Not something I would lift. But I will do a strippy tree someday darnit!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggie!!

Follow Me!

July 11th, 2013, 03:21 PM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What do you like about this page? I love the tree. It is a bit big for the pictures on this layout and my eyes go there instead of the pictures, but I think with bigger pictures or even a double page layout it would work great!
What do you dislike about this page? The pics are too small. My attention is pulled more to the bright papers and the tree.
Any other comments? I like how they did the date at the bottom. I really want to lift that tree!!

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

July 11th, 2013, 06:21 PM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to BeckyM
What do you like about this page? I too really love the tree. For a single page it is a bit big alongside those pics, but I would easily do this for a double and instead of 4 small on this page, have 2 larger ones next to the tree and more on the 2nd page.

What do you dislike about this page? Like the others have said, the pics are too small, but that is easily fixed by making it a double layout.

Any other comments? The date is cool, didn't notice it until Kelsey pointed it out.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
July 11th, 2013, 08:10 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I think the fact that the pictures are B&W among so much color is also making them disappear a lot. Really, this page is all about the tree (which IS totally cute), and not about the pictures at all, and that's sad. I think overlapping the pictures on the tree a tad would help too.

I feel like I've done a strippy tree, but I can't find it, and I obviously can't look through my books. Maybe it was a card though?

July 12th, 2013, 03:05 AM
wefrogy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What do you like about this page? I like the polka dotted paper
What do you dislike about this page? I'm not really diggin this page at all. Too many bright colored patterned papers with black and white pic's. Doesn't work for me
Any other comments?

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy

July 12th, 2013, 07:11 AM
Platinum Supermommy
What do you like about this page? I too really like the tree and it's too big for a single page and the pics are too small and should be in color.
What do you dislike about this page? The pics....too small & b/w with so much other color. Like Brittanie said, the b/w washes them out.
Any other comments? I will lift the tree....someday. Think a double would work better, maybe crossing the crack with the large tree.

July 12th, 2013, 04:55 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
What do you like about this page? the tree is ok
What do you dislike about this page?everything else, the colors are too drab, they are not christmasy at all, which on this page is an epic fail. The embellies look like a sticker sneeze
Any other comments? the black and white pictures on grey just does not work. They are drab and blend in. The sketch part is fine and liftible.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search