We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
This blind scrap challenge is a single page layout.
You will need:
- A 12x12 base paper
- A Background paper measuring 7 3/4" x 9 1/2"
- A photo mat measuring 6 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- A strip of paper measuring 1/4" x 9 1/2"
- 11 flags/banners all 1/2" wide -> 3 cut at 1" long, 4 cut at 1 1/4" long, and 4 cut at 1 1/2" long.
- 2 6x4 pictures
- Place your background paper about 1 3/4" from the bottom and about 1" from the right edge of the base paper.
- Place your photo mat about 2" from the bottom of the page and just to the right of center on the background paper.
- Center your pictures on the photo mat, leaving a small space between the 2 pictures.
- Place the strip of paper on the background paper centered between the right edge of the photo mat and the right edge of the background paper.
- Place flags, tucked slightly under the bottom photo -> 1 1/2, 1 1/4, 1, 1 1/2, 1 1/4, 1, 1 1/4, 1 1/2, 1 1/4, 1, 1 1/2.
- You can stitch (real or faux) along the top of the banners, just below the bottom picture.
- Put your title in the top left corner starting just slightly higher than the top photo.
- Journal beneath your title.
- Add embellishments to the top left corner of the top picture, the right side where the 2 pictures "meet" and the bottom left corner of the background paper.
Share your pages for this challenge in this thread.
~*~ Kelsey ~*~
Missing our angel since February 17, 2009
Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!
Last edited by babyloves2dance; July 24th, 2013 at 02:30 PM.