September Chat

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 20th, 2013, 08:46 PM
Pupcake74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Here I am again ladies!

Becky I could so use a mini vaca. Hubby has been gone a couple weeks already and will probably be gone about another 4. Once he left I started cleaning carpets and going through things. He doesn't get that in order for me to go through things and organize I need to make a bigger mess before it becomes a smaller one. So now that I got most of that out of the way.....still need to tackle the basement and the garage.....but at the moment my dinning room table is cleared and I'm gonna go pull out some scrappy stuff. Don't think I will do a page tonight but get a feel for where I left off and get the scrappy blood flowing. Today I also stopped at Michaels and found some deals there. I can't wait to use them.

September 21st, 2013, 07:43 PM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Tiffany - Yay for deals at Michael's and for clearing dining room table for some scrapping. And I completely understand making a bigger mess first in order to get things organized. I don't think men in general understand that at all.

AFM - I've enjoyed the week off work, and have been able to scrap a little these last few days. I need to take some pics of the pages and upload them. Hopefully tomorrow. I know going back to work on Monday will start off a busy next few weeks for me, so my plan is to relax some more tomorrow and hopefully get a few more pages done before the craziness I call work starts up again. I uploaded some pics to Costco for printing (had another 100 free prints coupon) including some pics from our mini vacay, and I will pick them up tomorrow. I look forward to scrapping them too.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
September 23rd, 2013, 06:10 PM
Hello! It was a bit crazy at work today, but I expected it to be so. My co-worker may end up being out a while, so I don't expect it to slow down for a while. So I may not have much time during the day to check in, but I'll check in during the evenings to see how you all are doing.

I had initially planned on scrapping tonight, but instead (yawn), I'm going to head to bed early. I am so sleepy. I guess my "old" age is catching up with me. Speaking of age, our silly boy has noticed DH has some white hair on his head plus his beard area. So Mark keeps asking Daddy about it. Daddy told him he was getting old, and now that is all Mark keeps talking about. . . that Daddy is getting sooooooooo Old. and he keeps inspecting my head to see if I too am getting white hair. Luckily my hair hasn't gotten much grey in it, and it blends much easier in mine then DH's hair. That fabulous Greek hair, pitch black, makes the white really stand out.

September 23rd, 2013, 10:29 PM
Pupcake74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sleepy tonight myself Becky.....I think i'm gonna call it a night here myself. In bed around 11:30 is unheard of for me but i should starting going to bed about this time so I get up at more a normal folk time. Haha

September 24th, 2013, 06:09 AM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey ladies! Sorry I've been so quiet lately. I have been keeping up on reading what everyone is up to, but just haven't had time to reply to everyone's post. Sorry.

I've been keeping busy with lots of little stuff - working cows, girlscouts, cleaning house, etc. Haven't been able to find much time to scrap lately. Have an almost finished layout on my desk that's been sitting there for like a month. Hoping to find time to get it finished before the end of the month. Also have some projects I worked on in August that I need to take pics of and post.

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

September 29th, 2013, 09:30 AM
You have been so busy, Kelsey, I definitely understand. I look forward to seeing those projects from August & I hope you can finish that layout soon.

AFM, my work has been super busy lately. This next week should be a little less busy, but after that I may be a bit quiet during the work week as I've got to finish rating 775 applications, arrange for testing, then grade testing, and last but not least start setting up interviews. My colleague has been out a lot lately with back issues so it's been pretty hectic. I hope she feels better soon, as we are a great team with this recruitment. Others have volunteered to help, but it takes time to get them up to speed which means it'll take twice as long. Wish me luck for getting through these next few weeks at work.

And as for home, I've gotten 4 more pages done and also hope to scrap later today if I have a chance. I'm in the middle of prepping meals for the week, laundry, housework, etc., and also need to run out for a few errands. These darn weekends really need an extra day or 2 added to them. I am loving these cooler fall temps now too, now my meal prepping can contain warm foods like soups. I LOVE soups, but cannot justify them in our hot steamy summer temps. Today, I have a pot of lentils on the stove and it smells delicious. Lentils has always been a fave of Marks too, so I like to make it as often as I can since it is packed full of nutrition.

I hope everyone else is having a good weekend too. What all have you been up too? We've all been pretty quiet lately.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search