Red light, Green light!

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By babyloves2dance
  • 1 Post By RobinX02
  • 1 Post By Brittanie

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 24th, 2013, 10:59 PM
Pupcake74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How often do you start a page and not finish it?

Do you come back once you find the missing piece?

Do you just stop and start from scratch with a new plan?

Do you just go with what you have and feel the need to get it done?

Do you ever think you are done and then later find something and go oh that would go perfect on this page?

Do you glue down what you do have and just wait til you see that magical piece that pulls it all together?

Can anyone tell what issue I'm having? LOL

September 25th, 2013, 07:41 AM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How often do you start a page and not finish it? I have a 12x12 paper holder that has quite a few pages that aren't done yet. Mostly missing titles and/or journaling. They will get done some day.

Do you come back once you find the missing piece? If I remember I have a page missing a piece I will come back to it and fix it.

Do you just stop and start from scratch with a new plan? I have on a couple pages and I'm glad I did as I liked the 2nd attempt a lot better than the 1st!

Do you just go with what you have and feel the need to get it done? Have definitely done this with some pages. I'm usually beyond stumped on the page when this happens.

Do you ever think you are done and then later find something and go oh that would go perfect on this page? Not really.

Do you glue down what you do have and just wait til you see that magical piece that pulls it all together? Nope. I don't glue down anything until I am sure that's what I want to do. If I know I want a certain item and know exactly what I want to do with it but don't have it yet I'll go ahead and stick everything down and come back and add that element. (ex: I have a page about blowing bubbles that I did for a crop challenge that needs an actual bubble wand....waiting for my kids to empty a bubble solution container that has the color bubble wand I want. )

Can anyone tell what issue I'm having? You must be stuck on a page.
Pupcake74 likes this.

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

September 25th, 2013, 08:23 AM
RobinX02's Avatar Crazy mom of 3!
How often do you start a page and not finish it? Not very often.

Do you come back once you find the missing piece? yes

Do you just stop and start from scratch with a new plan? Not usually

Do you just go with what you have and feel the need to get it done? Yes.

Do you ever think you are done and then later find something and go oh that would go perfect on this page? No. Once its done, its done.. Unless its journaling Im adding

Do you glue down what you do have and just wait til you see that magical piece that pulls it all together? No, I usually have all the paper and "magical piees" gathered before I start gluing

Can anyone tell what issue I'm having? You are having a hard time finishing pages and pulling it all together? lol
Pupcake74 likes this.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Thanks *Kiliki* for my siggy
September 25th, 2013, 03:34 PM
Pupcake74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
YES I am having issues......I need more stuff! LOL

I have just as many not finished pages as I do finished pages at this point.

September 25th, 2013, 10:56 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
How often do you start a page and not finish it? never

Do you come back once you find the missing piece? very rarely as the page is done

Do you just stop and start from scratch with a new plan? very rarely, I can only think of one page in the last five years

Do you just go with what you have and feel the need to get it done? using a sketch I have a clear idea what the finished page will be

Do you ever think you are done and then later find something and go oh that would go perfect on this page? about five times ever

Do you glue down what you do have and just wait til you see that magical piece that pulls it all together? i glue it down and call it done, it is scrapbooking not rocket surgery

Can anyone tell what issue I'm having? yup, not enough scrap crap go shopping.

September 26th, 2013, 08:52 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Just pretend I copied and pasted Nicole's answers.
Happy Song likes this.

September 26th, 2013, 01:03 PM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
And you can copy & paste Kelsey's answers for mine.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search