Re-introducing Myself

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By ToonTownGirlie
  • 1 Post By ToonTownGirlie
  • 1 Post By Pupcake74

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 8th, 2013, 08:17 PM
Regular
Hello ladies!

I used to come in here a lot under a different name (I believe JustCallMeGirlie).... a lot has happened in my life, and the need and "desire" to scrapbook went out the door about a year ago when my life as I knew it crashed in around me. I had 2 beautiful step kids, and they were my motivation to scrap.... and now they are no longer in my life. BUT... I am now the happiest that I have ever been. I have found my true love from 10 years ago (long story, but a great one at that!) and we are engaged, and now expecting our first child together. So my creative juices are flowing, and hoping to get back into the scrapping aspect of life again soon. We are moving at the end of the month, but I'm excited to see what's been going on in here and get some great ideas for new scrappy pages!

Hope all is well with all of you and I look forward to getting reacquainted with you all again!

Cheers!
RobinX02 likes this.

Conceived #1 with Endo & PCOS with no medical help, it's just meant to be!!!
ETD April 11, 2014
Head over heels in Love with my DF - engaged August 31, 2013

October 9th, 2013, 07:09 AM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome back to the board! I think I remember you! Did you happen to use the name ToonTownGirl? Congratulations on finding your true love/getting engaged and also congrats on your pregnancy!! Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months!! We have been a little slow on the board lately, but definitely stick around as I am sure it will pick back up!

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

October 9th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Regular
Yes it was ToonTownGirl! I couldn't remember what name I had used before! I look forward to seeing what everyone has to contribute and hopefully now with kids back in school and such that things will pick up!
babyloves2dance likes this.

Conceived #1 with Endo & PCOS with no medical help, it's just meant to be!!!
ETD April 11, 2014
Head over heels in Love with my DF - engaged August 31, 2013

October 9th, 2013, 10:36 PM
Pupcake74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
HEY!

Love a good romance story!

I'm Tiffany and new to scrapping. I have 3 kids Ashley 11, Brandon 9 and Easton 3. I'm a SAHM and I homeschool so this is actually my busier time of the yr. I have been getting some scrappy time in because hubby has been out of town for the last 5 weeks but he will be back home on Fri.

I look forward to getting to know you and see your pages
ToonTownGirlie likes this.

October 10th, 2013, 08:20 AM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
Welcome back Tiffany. I missed seeing your pages and can't wait to see the your new ones. Congrats again on your baby!! I am so excited and happy for you.

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

October 11th, 2013, 03:46 PM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome back! Congrats on your pg! I think I remember you from before, but it's been a few years. I'm Becky, mommy do our 3 year old son, Mark. I've been scrapping about 6 1/2 years now, no where as long as most of the ladies here. I look forward to getting to re-know you.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search