Shhhh....Everyone quiet down!

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 16th, 2013, 10:18 AM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LOL! Just kidding!!

What is everyone up to? Board has been really quiet lately.

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

October 17th, 2013, 10:04 AM
RobinX02's Avatar Crazy mom of 3!
Ive lost my mojo. Ive been working on Halloween costumes and struggling at keeping the house clean. Also seems like theres been a lot going on. From class reunion, company picnic and then the lake. Halloween is around the corner and then so is Thanksgiving (my family is celebrating super early, the 7th) Ill get back into the swing sooner or later

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Thanks *Kiliki* for my siggy
October 17th, 2013, 10:59 AM
You definitely sound busy right now Robin! Sorry you have lost your mojo. Hopefully it comes back soon! It must have come to visit my mojo as I've had some extra lately. LOL! Been working on the organization challenge on FB and that really has me wanting to get some scrapping done! Now I just have to convince myself to actually do it rather than work ahead on my scrappy organization. Can definitely relate to the struggle to keep the house clean. I'm having a hard time getting caught back up. I think a lot of it is my mentality of the situation. Just so tired of cleaning up after everyone and being the only one that tries to maintain the areas that are clean. Guess that is why I am enjoying cleaning my scrappy room....I know that that is a mess that only I made and I am the only one responsible for keeping it clean afterward.

October 17th, 2013, 10:05 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
The sad sad truth is, all my scrap stuff is packed. But my stuff I use all the time is boxed but not sealed so I can scrap something if I only had the time.

October 19th, 2013, 11:14 AM
Maybe I missed a post while I was busy over the last 2 weeks? Did you find a new house Nicole??

October 19th, 2013, 01:45 PM
RobinX02's Avatar Crazy mom of 3!
I must have missed that post too! LOL

Kelsey- Ive been doing the Organizing challenges too. Need to work on my scraps still. Ive lost my mojo on pretty much everything.. cleaning house, doing laundry, making meals, getting out of bed, working out... lol... Im really trying to kick my self back into gear though. Need out of this rut.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Thanks *Kiliki* for my siggy
October 20th, 2013, 02:34 PM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Robin, I think I'm in the same rut as you are. My mojo for EVERYTHING has gone mia lately.

And it also doesn't help that work is incredibly busy for me right now too. And add in being sick, well it's a wonder if I remember to comb my hair or brush my teeth each day. I've decided to start breaking my issues down in steps - house is first. I am taking off work this Thursday& Friday and possibly Monday too. The boys will be gone to work/daycare Thursday, Friday and Monday and I plan on deep cleaning this house. I can do so much more without "help". For the heavy stuff, I'll have them help me on the weekend - dusting the rugs outside, cleaning baseboards, move furniture so I can really clean the floors, etc. The rest of the little details, I will do on my own plus clean out toys, outgrown clothes, switch our summer clothes downstairs to storage and make sure the winter stuff is ready. Doesn't that just sound like so much fun . . .so who wants to fly out and join me??? No takers . . .

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
October 24th, 2013, 03:06 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
We did find the house we want to buy. However we have to sell the one we are in first. My scrap stuff got sorted and boxed so we could paint.

Here is the house we want. We went and looked at it this weekend and it looks so much better in person.

1411 Ransom Road, Mena, AR 71953 - MLS# 8608 | CENTURY 21

October 24th, 2013, 09:14 PM
Pupcake74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ummmm no laughing Becky I will come help you if you come help me. Snow has already flown and I need to clear out the garage. In June, yes June I had hubby take everything from the basement out there.......the kids have slowly brought it all back in. So now my basement and garage is a mess. Plus hubby got back from being gone for awhile so I had to put the scrappy stuff up....it was on the kitchen table. The worst part is 2 days ago I just realized I had not gotten any Halloween decorations out. I think this is the fall funk.

October 25th, 2013, 07:02 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Nicole - cute house. I hope you're able to get it and sell the current one quickly.

Tiffany - Sure, I'll help you & you help me. And maybe we can scrap together too when we get our places cleaned up.

My garage is a mess too, plus the basement. Rest is starting to come together though. I hope to work on the basement this weekend, then garage next week. DH gets testy sometimes when I reorganize his tools and such in the garage, but he'll have to get over it. I need it cleaned up!!! And sometime this weekend, I also have to get Mark's costume made, and I plan to pre-make the cookie dough (freeze it) so I can make the cookies I promised for his Halloween party at daycare. Always so much to do, and never enough time. . .

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
October 26th, 2013, 06:56 PM
Pupcake74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Today was a nice day and I didn't do my garage. I think snow is coming Monday. Ahhhh Instead I stayed inside processing 16 grocery bags of veggies and then to top it off my DD went back to Miller Farms with Girl Scouts and she brought home another 8 bags. I did make some French Onion Soup today that was AWESOME! Ok just checked my phone it says tomorrow will be a couple degrees warmer than it was today. So I will tackle the garage tomorrow because it did show snow on Monday.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search