May Chat

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 1st, 2014, 08:35 AM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I really can't believe that it is May already! Where did January-April go?? Seems like just a few days ago hubby and I were meeting friends for supper on New Years Eve!

How is everyone doing? Any big plans for the month of May??

AFM - We get to register Josh for preschool on the 5th. I can't believe he is already old enough for preschool! Forgot to update on potty training a while back...He finally got it! Accidents have been very rare for a while now! Now we just need to work on night time potty training. Most days he wakes up with a dry pull up, but there are still some mornings he is wet. Kendra is almost done with soccer - 1 practice and 1 game left. She will get out of school on the 22nd. Can't believe she will be a 2nd grader next year! My birthday is on the 5th. I'll be 33. It's also time to start planning Josh's birthday (his isn't until the 12th of June, but need to get a date set, theme picked and invites out). Possible themes so far...dinosaurs, Angry Birds, Little Einstiens....Not exactly sure what to do.

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

Last edited by babyloves2dance; May 1st, 2014 at 08:39 AM.
May 2nd, 2014, 12:30 AM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
Hey everyone. I have been busy on top of everything else we have the flu from hell. My kids started puking and pooping nine days ago. Of course we take turns I myself am miserable. The only upside is that I hardly noticed all my scrap crap is in another state!

Kelsey, my birthday is the 26th. Baby's surgical consult is the 13th.

May 2nd, 2014, 07:20 AM
Nicole - So sorry you all have the flu! Hoping you all feel better really soon!!! I hope that Cade's appointment on the 13th goes well! I also hope you have a great birthday!!

May 3rd, 2014, 02:14 PM
Time flys by so fast. And so much to get done. I never know where to start with things
May 5th, 2014, 01:57 PM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi ladies! Been busy here to, especially at work. Mark turned 4 last Friday. Hard to believe he is 4 already. We had his bday party on Saturday which turned out good. We had the challenge of losing electricity for most of the morning, so that made things like cooking "challenging" but it all worked out. I have a bday this month too. Too funny that several of us have May birthdays.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
May 6th, 2014, 11:04 AM
Becky - That would be a challenge trying to cook and prepare for a birthday party with no electricity! I hope you have a great birthday too!!

AFM - I've been sick since last Tuesday with some kind of sinus crud. DH is also sick. I think the kids might have had it, but it didn't hit them near as hard as it did DH and I. I finally went to the dr yesterday and got some meds. I want to be at least part way over this crud before branding on Friday. Got Josh registered for Preschool yesterday! He is soooo excited to go to preschool! That is pretty much it here.

May 6th, 2014, 12:29 PM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope you feel better soon, Kelsey! And yay for preschool registration. Mark is so excited to go to his this fall too.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
May 14th, 2014, 01:11 PM
How is everyone doing? Those of you with kids in school - are they out for summer break yet? If not, how many more days do they have? Are you ready for summer? Any plans for this summer??

Things are staying busy here. I'm still fighting this crud, even after a week of antibiotics. Jason had started taking antibiotics too (because he's fighting this bug too), and ended up having an allergic reaction to the antibiotics. Made for an extra busy weekend. Prepped for branding Thursday, branding was Friday, Saturday and Sunday was taking care of Jason, Monday was catching up on cleaning up after branding and speech therapy for Josh, yesterday was voting and chiropractor appointments.....May wasn't supposed to be this busy! LOL! I did start on a couple of organizational projects in my scrappy room though! I'm making a punch ring so that I can easily see what stamps will fit in what punches. (Here's what I am doing: Stampin' Gals Gone Wild Wednesday - Punch Ring Template | Simply Simple Stamping) I've also reorganized my stamp inventory binder...I had more stamps than would fit into 1 binder, so bought another and have A-M sets in 1 and N-Z sets in another. I also bought some containers so that I can organize all my scrappy embellishments a little better (not just zip lock bags thrown into a tote. ). And of course, I am still working on my Cricut font book. Weather here has been really wonky. Been really cold lately and even got snow on Sunday. Kendra has 6 more days of school after today, and 3 of those are more fun days than school days (1 field trip, 1 elementary field day, and the last day is a day at the park).

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search