**Everyone please read**

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 20th, 2007, 07:07 PM
2bluesandapink's Avatar Addicted to Gymbo!
Send a message via AIM to 2bluesandapink
Well girls I am sure you have noticed how much I haven't been around anymore. The truth is, I am just in this rut with scrapbooking and can't get out of it. Unlike many of you, I don't have an area to work out of so it's a lot of work to get everything out and so it doesn't happen.

So, I will be stepping down as co-host. I just am not being fair to everyone on here. I mean, I spend a ton of time on JM but just not a ton of time scrapbooking. I also feel like I lost some of my inspiration when Lori left

I'll still be around and I'd like to eventually do the poll with the page kit...if I feel I can't I will certainly let the hosts know.

Thanks for being so understanding...I'll be around for sure...I have a TON of pink pages to work on!

Want to earn some extra funds for yourself? Try joining Swagbucks. I was totally skeptical about "free money" but I finally joined and I'm glad I did!! PM me for me info or click here to join! No strings attached!
April 20th, 2007, 07:47 PM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
sorry to see you go but i know how you feel, i'm in a rut to, plus you have a new baby coming soon and that will have you super busy, can't wait to see your pink pages

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

April 20th, 2007, 09:37 PM
ToonTownGirl's Avatar Super Mommy
<span style="font-family:Century Gothic">Sorry to hear about you being in a rut. Hopefully you will come out of that with the opportunity to do many pink pages! All the best to you, and I hope that all goes well with the rest of your pregnancy. Stay in touch, you were a great host!

Cheers,
Tiffany</span>

Thank you
*Kiliki* for my beautiful siggie!

1st Miscarriage - not planned - June 29, 2010

Saskatoon Scrappin'
- visit my blog!

April 23rd, 2007, 09:14 AM
lovemyfamily0799's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh Brandy- I am so sorry you are in a rut! And I am so, so sorry to see you go. You were so great welcoming everyone and did an amazing, amazing job girl!

Good luck with the little one on the way...don't forget I have a ton of stuff for her! I know you are in a rut, but I think a good ole' crop night might help. And if you find that you can't get out of the rut, then we can spend the night going through all the adorable clothes right?

The blinky is clickable!!
April 23rd, 2007, 06:24 PM
2bluesandapink's Avatar Addicted to Gymbo!
Send a message via AIM to 2bluesandapink
Quote:
Oh Brandy- I am so sorry you are in a rut! And I am so, so sorry to see you go. You were so great welcoming everyone and did an amazing, amazing job girl!

Good luck with the little one on the way...don't forget I have a ton of stuff for her! I know you are in a rut, but I think a good ole' crop night might help. And if you find that you can't get out of the rut, then we can spend the night going through all the adorable clothes right?[/b]
Oh yeah, I definitely haven't forgotten about you! I just got some photos back and was really thrilled about going cropping but lately I can hardly sit and lean forward because my tummy is getting so big so I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it. BUT we should schedule one sooner than later so that I'm not too uncomfortable at that point! I'll check out the site.

Want to earn some extra funds for yourself? Try joining Swagbucks. I was totally skeptical about "free money" but I finally joined and I'm glad I did!! PM me for me info or click here to join! No strings attached!
April 23rd, 2007, 11:34 PM
meant2bemommie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so sorry to see you go too.

I am just starting to feel ready to scrap without my mom and actually planned on doing it really soon.

I hope that your inspiration and creativity comes back to you once that little girl is here to inspire a new side of you. A PINK side!
April 24th, 2007, 09:13 AM
michaelswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ohh. I am sorry to see you step down you were a great host!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search