back from the megacrop (**updated with pics!!)

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 6th, 2007, 11:25 PM
Platinum Supermommy
had a good time. it was so crowded though. we had 40 people there. on regular weekends we may have 10 at the most...so it was hard with people bumping into your chair and everything...but i got about 8 layouts done! i will post them tomorrow when i get new batteries in my camera. we also did a photoshoot there, and we all got our pictures saturday night. i will have to post that too! we got a class in a bag, had a midnight madness sale that actually started at 10:00 pm where they drew tickets and whoever's name they called got one minute to grab as much stuff as they could from baskets with reduced price items. i was the first name to get called, so i got a couple of the really good things...the most expensive basket was only $5 items, and some of the stuff in there had $20 price tags on them! about half way through the sale, they were running out of items so they had to refill the baskets, so people at the end got cool newer stuff. that was a little depressing.

i was awake from 6:00 friday morning, went to work and then the crop, stayed awake until 6:00 am saturday,needed to sleep. went back to the crop at 10:00 saturday morning....stayed until 3:30 sunday morning...went home to sleep, and eat...back at noon and stayed til 5:00 when they kicked us all out! so i should be sleeping now, but i took a nap from 6-8:30 and now i'm awake.....

here's our pic from photoshoot : me and lacey (my best friend) we got this magazine cover designed. i was depressed at how fat my face looked, though you couldn't even tell i was pregnant with the big credit card in the way lol!

we had a contest to see who could spruce up their name tag the best. i didn't win, but it was fun!

and some layouts:

May 6th, 2007, 11:29 PM
meant2bemommie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
WOW! What a weekend of cropping! it realy sounds like so much fun! That is cool that you got free stuff though. free stuff is always welcomed! Can't wait to see your layouts!
May 7th, 2007, 07:57 AM
michaelswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh..it sounds like you had a great time..I wish they did crops out here.. Cant wait to see your pages

May 7th, 2007, 09:11 AM
lovemyfamily0799's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can't wait to see the pages!! It sounds like you had an awesome time!

The blinky is clickable!!
May 7th, 2007, 07:59 PM
sydney's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sounds like you had fun. We don't have anything like that around here.
May 8th, 2007, 01:35 PM
Platinum Supermommy
okay so just to explain why two layouts look alike...i am making a calendar page for each month of my pregnancy, and those were january and february...i'm a little behind lol. so i'm using the same format for all the pages until he's born. then i'll do some in his baby book.
May 8th, 2007, 06:59 PM
MinnesotaMommy
I love your layouts!!!!
May 8th, 2007, 07:14 PM
michaelswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Those are great layouts!!

May 8th, 2007, 10:51 PM
meant2bemommie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
WOW! your pages look awesome! I love your style! So modern and FUN!!!
May 9th, 2007, 04:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
well thanks! i have a lot of fun doing them. i have mostly done pages of my dog, whomever i was in a relationship with at the time (an ex-boyfriend, and ex-fiance and now my husband) and most currently my pregnancy. and soon i will have a little baby and everything will change. i will still try to keep up with me and my husband but i think everything's gonna revolve around the baby...that's what everyone is telling me anyway. lol. it will be fun for a change of colors and paper, etc.
May 9th, 2007, 06:23 PM
2bluesandapink's Avatar Addicted to Gymbo!
Send a message via AIM to 2bluesandapink
Wow that sounds like a great CROP!!

Want to earn some extra funds for yourself? Try joining Swagbucks. I was totally skeptical about "free money" but I finally joined and I'm glad I did!! PM me for me info or click here to join! No strings attached!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search