Tell me about your workspace

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 20th, 2007, 09:05 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to GinaOfAllTrades
So after my wedding DF is suppose to start renovating our garage into 2 rooms (he is moving the laundry room out there and making an additional room that is to be our office (when I say our I mean mine LOL). Well this is going to be my office/craft room so I am looking for some ideas.

Where do you scrapbook?
What other types of crafts do you do?
What do you ladies feel is a must have in your scrapbooking workspace?

I would love to see pictures of your work areas if you would like to show them off too.
May 20th, 2007, 09:22 PM
lovemyfamily0799's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well currently my scrapbooking space is my dining room ...We are making a playroom in the basement which one wall is going to be my scrapbooking space, however right now it is just drywall with a few walls mudded. I have to get it finished soon.

So I don't have any tips..however there is a thread on here with scrapping spaces from a whilw back.....

http://www.justmommies.com/boards/in...owtopic=466806

It is from awhile back so if anyone else has some new pics, be sure to post here.

EDITED: I guess I should answer the questions too (LOL) Sorry I misssed that...

Where do I scrapbook- in the dining room

What other crafts do you do....well I guess I do quite a bit, I sew, floral arranging and woodwork painting.

What do you ladies feel you must have in your scrapbooking space....well for me right now it is organization. Ever since I have seperated all of my cardstock into drawers sorted by color, it just has been so much easier to get a page done....also I have an accordian folding system that I store all of my scraps in by color and pattern, and that has been such a life saver. Before I would never use my scraps because I just didn't feel like going through the huge pile. Now I can jsut look under the color and see everything I have already.

The blinky is clickable!!
May 21st, 2007, 09:03 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to GinaOfAllTrades
Thanks, I must have missed that post.
May 21st, 2007, 09:22 AM
michaelswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Where do you scrapbook? I scrapbooking in our computer room/scrap room..
What other types of crafts do you do? I manly just scrapbook and do other paper crafts!
What do you ladies feel is a must have in your scrapbooking workspace? I have to have my papers organized!! And plenty of LIGHT!!!

I would love to see pictures of your work areas if you would like to show them off too. I will try to post some later today!

May 21st, 2007, 10:40 AM
lovemyfamily0799's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Thanks, I must have missed that post.[/b]

Not to worry at all. It was a really old thread. I had a hard time finding it myself.

The blinky is clickable!!
May 28th, 2007, 01:03 AM
Platinum Supermommy
where do you scrapbook? ok so my "scrapbook room" was supposed to be our dining room. but i figured who really needs to eat anyway lol?

What other types of crafts do you do? not really anything else. i made baby shower invitations, but it was all through photoshop, nothing fancy

What do you ladies feel is a must have in your scrapbooking workspace? UNDU! lol! and a comfy chair!

here's my space:

before i cleaned

after i decided to organize (still in the works)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search