Some Random O/T questions

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 18th, 2007, 08:21 PM
michaelswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What is your favorite color?

What is your favorite song?

What is your favorite book?

What is your dream vacation?

Do you have any furbabies?

Do you work?? if you do where do you work??

What does DH do??

What other hobbies do you have besides scrapbooking??

What is your favorite color? RED

What is your favorite song? I wonder what God was thinking (DH and I sang it at our wedding)

What is your favorite book? Sunrise by Karen Kingsbury

What is your dream vacation? I would love to go to HAWAII

Do you have any furbabies? I have one dog named Sparkles and she is 2 years old!

Do you work?? if you do where do you work?? No..I stay at home with Tatyahna

What does DH do?? DH is in the Air Force

What other hobbies do you have besides scrapbooking?? Reading,Spending time with my family, Taking walks, And of course SHOPPING!!

June 18th, 2007, 09:26 PM
lovemyfamily0799's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What is your favorite color? I would say green, but anything really earth toned.

What is your favorite song? I Can Only Imagine by Mercy Me

What is your favorite book? The Chistmas Box by Richard Paul Evans.

What is your dream vacation? Italy and I actaully already had the once in a lifetime chance to go! I just love my hubby!!

Do you have any furbabies? One old grouchy Jack Russell names Miles. Poor thing. Life was all about him, then we had kids and he moved down the chain.

Do you work?? if you do where do you work?? I am lucky to be able to stay at home.

What does DH do?? He is a global communications manager for an after markets parts company.

What other hobbies do you have besides scrapbooking?? Reading when I get the chance. I also love floral design as well as interior design

The blinky is clickable!!
June 19th, 2007, 06:02 AM
Veteran
What other hobbies do you have besides scrapbooking?? Running, sleeping, gardening, cooking, writing and shopping!

What is your favorite color? Blue

What is your favorite song? I guess it is Precious Things by Tori Amos, but I like a lot of music!

What is your favorite book? To Kill a Mockingbird

What is your dream vacation? A safari

Do you have any furbabies? Kiana the Kitty

Do you work?? if you do where do you work?? SAHM, but I tutor a few hours a week.

What does DH do?? He is self-employed/semi-retired

June 19th, 2007, 06:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to GinaOfAllTrades
What is your favorite color? Blue. but I like them all

What is your favorite song? Bless the Broken Road - Rascal Flatts

What is your favorite book? Anything Stephen King

What is your dream vacation? Hawaii, Cancun, or Europe would be great

Do you have any furbabies? 2 dogs Rico (chiauhua mix) and Lenny (chihuahua/beagle mix)

Do you work?? if you do where do you work?? I stay at home but I am trying to do transcription from home.

What does DH do?? He is an outside salesman for an electrical supply company

What other hobbies do you have besides scrapbooking?? I like crafting in general, sewing, and reading
June 19th, 2007, 07:53 AM
jbc0827
What is your favorite color? Red

What is your favorite song? hmmmmmmmm that is hard.......anything by Rascal Flatts

What is your favorite book? the whole In Death series by J.D. Robb and the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich

What is your dream vacation? I would love to go to Ireland

Do you have any furbabies? yes, but not by choice. I have one dog, Maggie, and two cats, Skeeter and Noah. I am not an animal lover at all and we have the animals because my dh and both dd's are.

Do you work?? if you do where do you work?? yes. I am the Assistant to the Registrar at Hampton University. However, I am looking for a new job since I just graduated with my BS in Business Management.

What does DH do?? He delivers contruction equipment and is a volunteer firefighter.

What other hobbies do you have besides scrapbooking?? Reading, shopping, and playing with my kids

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search