where do you scrapbook?

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 29th, 2008, 07:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Wanted to find out where other people scrapbook? I can't ever find the time, energy or creative juices to do any scrapbooking when I am home. We have scrapbooking stores here in Ct that have midnight madness, which is where you pay like 10 or 15 dollars and they get pizza and you can use there tools, plus you have access to the whole store to purchase things as you need them. I feel like I do my best work when I am there.
what about you?

January 29th, 2008, 08:23 PM
lovemyluke&joel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Now that sounds like fun! I love that idea. I may have to tell the ladies about that one here in town.

I scrapbook downstairs in my basement where no one sees my mess. Just me and the radio late at night.

Jen & Eric
Luke (2/23/06) & Joel (3/23/09)

January 29th, 2008, 09:06 PM
lovemyfamily0799's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The stores in our area do similar things called crops. I only been to the Thursday night ones that are until 11 pm. But I also have gone to a few 12 hour ones on Saturdays. But here is the problem I have..I talk too much I find myself talking so much with everyone that I only get one to two pages done.

But they are fun for sure! I always love to see what other people are working on, and how other people scrap.

So here at home, I am working on a scrapbook room (which I think we should all nickname the neverending story, as it has been in the same status for over a year. Which it needs to be mudded then decorated.) so for now I just use my kitchen table or dining room table. It is a pain though because since I have so much stuff, my organization stuff is in the unfinished room in the basement (which my friends call the free scrapbook store, because I am always insisting that they use my stuff. I mean really I have way too much of it )...but if I need something, then I have to go all the way downstairs and then bring it upstairs. So up here I have my rolling tote with the basics, but all the cardstock and embellishments are downstairs.

The blinky is clickable!!
January 30th, 2008, 12:46 AM
minxiesse's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
In the front room sat down on the settee!

January 30th, 2008, 05:42 AM
Butter's Avatar Heather the Mama Duk
I have a desk in the corner of my bedroom and I scrapbook there. It's next to my dresser and one of those drawers is full of scrapbooking stuff.

~Heather, wife to Jamie (15 years; June 5, 1998) and mom to
Ani - 14 (February 15, 2000), Cameron - 12 (October 3, 2001),
Fritz - 7 (July 11, 2006), and Adrian - 5 (June 19, 2008)
Smaller on the Outside

January 30th, 2008, 06:04 AM
2bluesandapink's Avatar Addicted to Gymbo!
Send a message via AIM to 2bluesandapink
Soon to be scrapping in my new scrapbooking room!

Want to earn some extra funds for yourself? Try joining Swagbucks. I was totally skeptical about "free money" but I finally joined and I'm glad I did!! PM me for me info or click here to join! No strings attached!
January 30th, 2008, 06:44 AM
3girlz4me's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i scrap in my corner it is all set up a nd ready to go all the time so i can walk by add to a page and walk away and come back and do more

sometimes i can sit for an hour or 2 before the kids wake up or get home but i always have it set up and working on a page.
January 30th, 2008, 07:05 AM
LeedaRenee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I used to scrap on the dining room table, and eventually my stuff would just stay there, looking a tad unsightly. I just moved it to a desk in the laundry room and I also store a few things in the shelves above the washer and dryer lol. I don't ever see myself having a scrapbooking room, our house is just too small in the event of another baby.
January 30th, 2008, 07:51 AM
michaelswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a scrapbook room/computer room!

January 30th, 2008, 10:02 AM
SAHM and scrappymommy
I have an area in our basement that we have a desk (with our computer on it). There is an area on the desk that I can use scrapbook. We do have a fourth bedroom that is currently a toy room that we will eventually re-do to be an office (when DH gets a WAHJ) and then I will set up an area for my scrapbooking.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search