Scrap areas and storage ideas!

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 31st, 2008, 06:18 AM
lovemyluke&joel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This is my scrapbook area and some storage ideas. I was hoping some more of you would like to share your areas and ideas with us.....

Ribbon holder my DH made.

My some pc. go into little baggies that I made with jump rings.

This is my main area were I scrapbook.

How I store some embellishments.

More storage

Jen & Eric
Luke (2/23/06) & Joel (3/23/09)

January 31st, 2008, 07:00 AM
lovemyfamily0799's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Great ideas, thank you so much for sharing. I can't decide to do the dowel with the ribbon or http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp...yout_id=1093989 ...

my paper is stored right now in those plastic drawers systems that you have, I am thinking of sticking with them, but placing them under a table and adding a skirt?

Geez listen to me already designing the room...ti would help if I would just finish mudding it so I can paint it right?

The blinky is clickable!!
January 31st, 2008, 11:19 AM
SAHM and scrappymommy
Great area!

Mine is nowhere near that. I have a few of the larger drawers to store paper in and a couple of the plastic dividers that you have to store embellishments in.

The more I think about it I want to move my area upstairs to our 4th bedroom. Now to figure out a way I can do it at a minimal cost.
January 31st, 2008, 01:34 PM
Have you guys ever gone to look at the two peas in a bucket scrap rooms? There are tons and tons and tons of them that I just drool over.

And Jen- if I ever get my room done, you can have any of the stuff that I am not using anymore.

January 31st, 2008, 06:50 PM
SAHM and scrappymommy
Quote:
Have you guys ever gone to look at the two peas in a bucket scrap rooms? There are tons and tons and tons of them that I just drool over.

And Jen- if I ever get my room done, you can have any of the stuff that I am not using anymore.[/b]
That is so sweet of you Chanda!

Off I go to drool over the two peas in a bucket scrap rooms.....perhaps I should actually go and scrapbook! LOL
February 1st, 2008, 06:06 AM
Quote:

And Jen- if I ever get my room done, you can have any of the stuff that I am not using anymore.[/b]
Chanda that is so sweet of you! Thanks, Jen

Jen & Eric

February 1st, 2008, 06:36 AM
Oh dear- I just realized something..we have two Jen's So the two of you are going to have to fight out the remains of what I have Whenever I get that scrapbook room done that is

February 1st, 2008, 07:54 AM
SAHM and scrappymommy
Quote:
Oh dear- I just realized something..we have two Jen's So the two of you are going to have to fight out the remains of what I have Whenever I get that scrapbook room done that is [/b]
Too funny....I never even clued into that

February 1st, 2008, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Oh dear- I just realized something..we have two Jen's So the two of you are going to have to fight out the remains of what I have Whenever I get that scrapbook room done that is [/b]
That is fine the other Jen may have it I already have so much anyway. I totally understand!

Jen & Eric

February 1st, 2008, 09:12 AM
SAHM and scrappymommy
We could share! I don't even have a room yet so you are one step ahead of me! LOL
February 3rd, 2008, 11:48 AM
wefrogy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love the dow idea for the ribbon. I had wanted hubby to make me half shelf half cabinet with a dow at the bottom to hang my ribbon, but decided to hold off for now since my scrappin area is in my bedroom and we are going to be painting and redoing our bedroom. Right now I have all my ribbon in a drawer of a wire cart under my table.

Jen-lovemylike...I noticed you have all your CTMH stamps in a plastic box container. Is that from CTMH or did you just buy a storage container at a store?

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy

February 4th, 2008, 07:41 AM
Quote:
I love the dow idea for the ribbon. I had wanted hubby to make me half shelf half cabinet with a dow at the bottom to hang my ribbon, but decided to hold off for now since my scrappin area is in my bedroom and we are going to be painting and redoing our bedroom. Right now I have all my ribbon in a drawer of a wire cart under my table.

Jen-lovemylike...I noticed you have all your CTMH stamps in a plastic box container. Is that from CTMH or did you just buy a storage container at a store?[/b]
wefrogy~ That is a box from CTMH the are $12.95. I love mine. I am getting another one with my next order. Jen

Jen & Eric

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search