WOW....look at this craft room!

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 31st, 2008, 07:25 PM
SAHM and scrappymommy
I am in AWE! First off I can't believe how much stuff she has. I probably have about 1/100th of the stuff that she does. One day I will be just like her but it is going to take me a while!

Link
January 31st, 2008, 07:52 PM
Jlynn's Avatar Jamielynn
HOLY SCRAPBOOK STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg she has tons of stuff and such a nice work space. I love how big that room is!!

Is there a link where you can see some of her work?? Did i miss it?
IUI #1 = BFP but ended in the loss of our boy Carter
12 failed IUIs followed
After TTC baby #2 for 3 years....
We are happily ADOPTING our rainbow baby.
Read my story here it is part of a campaign I was asked to Join...
January 31st, 2008, 08:00 PM
lovemyfamily0799's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am telling you there are some serious scrappers on two peas! Really you haven't even seen a room filled yet. There is this one that honestly looks just like a store.

Jamie Lynn- If you go to twopeasinabucket.com You can search for scrapbook rooms, also there is a gallery for layouts. I only lurk over there for inspiration and since they are really serious scrappers they always know about the latest and greatest stuff. But if you are ever looking for more inspiration, it is a great place to check out.

The blinky is clickable!!
January 31st, 2008, 09:01 PM
Jlynn's Avatar Jamielynn
oh how cool!! Thank you
IUI #1 = BFP but ended in the loss of our boy Carter
12 failed IUIs followed
After TTC baby #2 for 3 years....
We are happily ADOPTING our rainbow baby.
Read my story here it is part of a campaign I was asked to Join...
February 1st, 2008, 03:11 AM
3girlz4me's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i can't even imagine having that much space for a scrapbooking room. ( in my house it would end up a toy room ! LOL

wow at her stuff, so organized. that would never look like that if i had it all LOLonce i used it for the day it would be all misplaced.
February 1st, 2008, 05:57 AM
lovemyluke&joel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Holy Cow! I want a huge room like that just for scrapbooking. That is crazy and fun all at the same time. That is like a kid in a candy shop for me.

Jen & Eric
Luke (2/23/06) & Joel (3/23/09)

February 1st, 2008, 07:16 AM
mamma2petunia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via ICQ to mamma2petunia Send a message via AIM to mamma2petunia Send a message via Yahoo to mamma2petunia
I can't imagine having a house big enough to keep that much stuff in! I could destroy that room in 5 minutes flat!!

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS"><div align="center">Thanks Jolene for my beautiful siggie!!</div></span>
February 1st, 2008, 07:25 AM
Rusha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Rusha
She must not have kids...hehe! I am jealous of it all! It is huge! She must be a professional scrapbooker.

February 1st, 2008, 07:43 AM
LeedaRenee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just want to know how long it took her to organize all that stuff lol. My scrapbooking "room" is about the size of her desk, minus all the cool stuff. She has more blue colored buttons than I have of buttons total!
February 1st, 2008, 04:51 PM
2bluesandapink's Avatar Addicted to Gymbo!
Send a message via AIM to 2bluesandapink
I'm sorry but that woman has issues! No one is that neat!! How can she get any work done? I'd be afraid to mess anything up!

Want to earn some extra funds for yourself? Try joining Swagbucks. I was totally skeptical about "free money" but I finally joined and I'm glad I did!! PM me for me info or click here to join! No strings attached!
February 1st, 2008, 06:36 PM
jbc0827
I love her room. Plus I reallylove her using the spice racks and the jars for organizing. I may have to use them.

ETA: I looked at her profile and she is a FT mom to 5 boys and grandma to 2 boys. She def has a ton to scrap!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search