When and what environment are you most productive scrapbooking in?

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 5th, 2008, 07:07 AM
lovemyfamily0799's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
When you sit down to scrapbook, when do you find that you do the most pages, and where.

I am most productive after the kids bedtime, and most productive by myself. I find I talk too much at crops and don't get much done....but I still LOVE to go. It is great "me" time chatting with the girls and just scrappin'.

The blinky is clickable!!
February 5th, 2008, 07:14 AM
mamma2petunia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via ICQ to mamma2petunia Send a message via AIM to mamma2petunia Send a message via Yahoo to mamma2petunia
I like to go to crops, too. But, it's hard for me to drag all my stuff along. I chat too much too. I do the best at home when the kids are in bed or at school!

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS"><div align="center">Thanks Jolene for my beautiful siggie!!</div></span>
February 5th, 2008, 07:33 AM
lovemyluke&joel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
When you sit down to scrapbook, when do you find that you do the most pages, and where.

I am most productive after the kids bedtime, and most productive by myself. I find I talk too much at crops and don't get much done....but I still LOVE to go. It is great "me" time chatting with the girls and just scrappin'.[/b]

Quote:
I like to go to crops, too. But, it's hard for me to drag all my stuff along. I chat too much too. I do the best at home when the kids are in bed or at school![/b]
I love it when Luke is in bed and it is quiet. But I also love doing it with friends that I can talk with.

Jen & Eric
Luke (2/23/06) & Joel (3/23/09)

February 5th, 2008, 10:02 AM
SAHM and scrappymommy
I am the most productive when the kids are sleeping (either their naps or at night) and when I am at home. I have gone a few times to a Creative Memories consultants home but I found I talked more than I did scrapbooking.
February 5th, 2008, 10:15 AM
gavinsmommy9-19-06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
anywhere as long as im in the mood and feeling creative. sometimes i am more productive with my friend sarah jsut because it is another pair of eyes to help me work out a page and at home DH is NO help in that arena!
February 5th, 2008, 10:30 AM
Butter's Avatar Heather the Mama Duk
I'm most productive just when I'm in the mood to do it.

~Heather, wife to Jamie (15 years; June 5, 1998) and mom to
Ani - 14 (February 15, 2000), Cameron - 12 (October 3, 2001),
Fritz - 7 (July 11, 2006), and Adrian - 5 (June 19, 2008)
Smaller on the Outside

February 5th, 2008, 12:43 PM
berrygirll's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am the most productive & creative in the mornings while Layla is sleeping & everyone else is at work or school. Occasionaly in the afternoons when she naps.

I prefer to scrap alone, sometimes with the tv on.
Jake (16)
Sam (12)
Layla (8)
stepmom to:
Kayleigh (19)
Emilee (18)
Madison (7)

February 7th, 2008, 12:52 PM
jbc0827
Quote:
Quote:

I am most productive after the kids bedtime, and most productive by myself. I find I talk too much at crops and don't get much done....but I still LOVE to go. It is great "me" time chatting with the girls and just scrappin'.[/b]

Quote:
I like to go to crops, too. But, it's hard for me to drag all my stuff along. I chat too much too. I do the best at home when the kids are in bed or at school![/b]
I love it when Luke is in bed and it is quiet. But I also love doing it with friends that I can talk with.
[/b]
I love it both ways. I really can't get any done when Mackenzie is around though. She likes to "help".

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search