What cardstock do you use?

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 5th, 2008, 07:39 PM
SAHM and scrappymommy
What brand of cardstock do you use? I have been looking at the Bazzill stuff and I am thinking about getting some but I will need to order it online as I don't believe any of my craft stores carry it here locally.

Are there any other recommendations for good cardstock?
February 5th, 2008, 08:41 PM
lovemyfamily0799's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Bazzill is great card stock. It is what our local scrapbook store carrys and I've ordered it through an on-line company.

I use mostly the DCVW cardstock with the white core because I do a lot of distressing with sand paper, so when I sand the paper, the white shows through. But I am still having issues using it with the cricut even though the stickiness of the matte is fading. It peels the top layer of paper off when you take off the smaller fonts. So I have to use the Bazzill paper for that.

The blinky is clickable!!
February 6th, 2008, 04:11 AM
boomersgang
I only use Bazzill, but unfortunately all the scrapbook stores that carry it by the sheet on-line (esp the 8.5x11" size) either stopped selling by the sheet or are constantly out of a large percentage of the colors. It's getting frustrating. Anyone know of any on-line retailers that still sell them?
Lori
February 6th, 2008, 06:13 AM
lovemyfamily0799's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I only use Bazzill, but unfortunately all the scrapbook stores that carry it by the sheet on-line (esp the 8.5x11" size) either stopped selling by the sheet or are constantly out of a large percentage of the colors. It's getting frustrating. Anyone know of any on-line retailers that still sell them?
Lori[/b]

addictedtoscrapbooking.com does sell the 4 color monochromatic (20 sheet) sets in 12x12 for $11.29 but with shipping that is not that great of a deal at all. I know that soem of the gals on twopeas ask their local scrapbook store to order colors for them in bulk.

The blinky is clickable!!
February 6th, 2008, 06:19 AM
3girlz4me's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i do not even know the name brand i buy LOL
I usually just but it in the pack of colors ( jewel,pastel,sand, bright ect...) from walmart, target or micheals)

but i am sure it is nothing special
February 6th, 2008, 06:22 AM
lovemyluke&joel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I mostly use CTMH because the core is also white. I am not sure the other brand b/c I buy it at Hobby Lobby.

Jen & Eric
Luke (2/23/06) & Joel (3/23/09)

February 6th, 2008, 10:17 AM
SAHM and scrappymommy
Thanks girls....I wasn't even aware there were ones out there where the core is white....so much to learn! LOL
February 7th, 2008, 12:44 PM
jbc0827
I usually use what Michael's has. But they seem to have the same patterns lately. I need to find another place to get some paper.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search