Your scrap room/space

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 18th, 2008, 09:47 AM
Super Mommy
Im always Looking for new ways to organize my things. I hate it when I go to scrap and then by the time i get everything out the baby is up... I now have a scrap room where I can keep everything out. My DH thought that getting me a peg board (like you use inthe garage) would help over my desk. I love it. They have little baskets and drawers you can add plus the pegs...
Anyway... Here is my scrap table. Id love to see everyone elses scrap area.
</div>

</div>
February 18th, 2008, 09:57 AM
lovemyfamily0799's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
There are a few of us that have a scrappin room/space. Mine is still in the works..which seems to be a forever status for it. It just needs to be mudded, painted and decorated, which I have a design plan in mind for. I just need to get off my rear to actually mud the walls.

But I am sure that the ones that do have spaces would love to share their pictures.

The blinky is clickable!!
February 18th, 2008, 10:22 AM
lovemyluke&joel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My space is in the basement witch I love because I don't always have to clean it up. Some day when we have a bigger house and more rooms I would like to have my own room.
Thanks for sharing yours it looks great.

All my wreaths I make for the front door hang above my table. That is were I store them.

Jen & Eric
Luke (2/23/06) & Joel (3/23/09)

February 18th, 2008, 10:35 AM
SAHM and scrappymommy
Great rooms. I just have a small space in the basement. Really I just scrapbook on our computer desk. I am hoping to move everything up to our 4th bedroom in the next couple of months.
February 18th, 2008, 12:49 PM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
mine is random, i don't have a space where i can keep it all up which is why i don't get to scrap as much as i want to

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

February 20th, 2008, 05:19 AM
jbc0827
right now I have nowhere to scrap but the kitchen table.. I have almost everything in a rolling bag but I am quickly running out of room in there. I am hoping next year we can buy a house and then I will have a place to scrap.
February 20th, 2008, 03:05 PM
lizzy27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Here's my scrapbook supply organization, in a nook in our guest bedroom/ office. I keep everything put away in there, except what I'm using for a current project, which is usually spread out over a large table also in our guest bedroom/ office. Those tubs are WONDERFUL. Archivers sells them, they're large enough to hold 12X12 stuff, and I keep ongoing or future projects stocked in there, so I just have to pull out the tub and whatever tools I need for that project. For example, one tub has supplies for cardmaking. So when I want to make a card or two I pull out the tub and whatever else I need and head on over to my table.

ETA: I have a rod with a striped curtain that I pull closed to hide the supplies when I'm not in there, rooting around.

February 21st, 2008, 06:53 AM
jbc0827
Quote:
Here's my scrapbook supply organization, in a nook in our guest bedroom/ office. I keep everything put away in there, except what I'm using for a current project, which is usually spread out over a large table also in our guest bedroom/ office. Those tubs are WONDERFUL. Archivers sells them, they're large enough to hold 12X12 stuff, and I keep ongoing or future projects stocked in there, so I just have to pull out the tub and whatever tools I need for that project. For example, one tub has supplies for cardmaking. So when I want to make a card or two I pull out the tub and whatever else I need and head on over to my table.

ETA: I have a rod with a striped curtain that I pull closed to hide the supplies when I'm not in there, rooting around. [/b]
That is a great idea. I really have no space to store anything but I am thinking I can prolly get something like that in my bedroom closet.
February 21st, 2008, 12:41 PM
kaceyracey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Right now I'm just using my kitchen table and I have my supplies stored in the hutch in the kitchen. I've quickly found that it is a main in the you know what to keep getting stuff out and then having to put it away when I'm done. So I'm in the process of clearing out the junk in the spare bedroom and I'm going to make that into my scrapping room. It is going to take several months before I can get it all done though.

February 21st, 2008, 01:47 PM
lizzy27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
That is a great idea. I really have no space to store anything but I am thinking I can prolly get something like that in my bedroom closet.[/b]
Thanks! Those shelving units are sold at Target, they're not too expensive, and if you keep an eye on them they do go on sale once in awhile.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search