Ever totally messed something up?

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 21st, 2008, 01:55 PM
lizzy27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well, I kinda messed up a little with Nathaniel's first year album. I uploaded, cropped and ordered a bunch of pictures in special sizes (3X3, 3.5 X 5) for the monthly layouts in Nathaniel's book so I could fit more pictures in. I spent about $30 on 108 pictures from www.scrapbookpictures.com. But when I got the pictures in the mail, I realized that for what I want to do, cropping some 4X6 pictures just a little will be perfect!! So I was really bummed about it, and told DH that the pages are just not going to look right, so he's letting me reorder the pictures... from Snapfish this time, they're having a $.09 sale, so it will only cost me about $10 for all the pictures. Just have to wait for them to arrive in the mail... again!

Have you ever had to start over like that on a page or an album before?

February 21st, 2008, 03:37 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to GinaOfAllTrades
Sorry to hear that you had to reorder them. I haven't had to do that yet. I did get a photo printed 11x14 that in the preview showed the whole pic but when it came in it cut off one of the people in the photo but I didn't worry about it because it was just my mom's husband
February 21st, 2008, 05:11 PM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
Oh Sweetie I sure know where you are coming from

I'm glad you were able to get a better deal on the reprints.

February 21st, 2008, 05:35 PM
jbc0827
I am sorry that you spent all that money and they didn't work out. is there a code for the 9 cent prints?
February 21st, 2008, 07:28 PM
No code, it's just for the 4X6 size. At first the site said it was a special, but now it just says $.09 prints! So I don't know how long it will last. You have to pay for shipping of course too... so for my order it came out to about $.11 per picture.

February 22nd, 2008, 05:22 AM
lovemyfamily0799's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow that is a bummer. But the good thing is, it is something that you learned from. I've been debating on using scrapbookpcitures.com for that same reason, because I know I can crop some of the standard prints. But it would be nice not to have to crop pictures too if you know the size you need.

I am glad that your husband is so understanding, that was very sweet of him to let you order new ones without a second thought.

The blinky is clickable!!
February 22nd, 2008, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Wow that is a bummer. But the good thing is, it is something that you learned from. I've been debating on using scrapbookpcitures.com for that same reason, because I know I can crop some of the standard prints. But it would be nice not to have to crop pictures too if you know the size you need.[/b]
I usually am very happy with the site. The pictures are VERY good quality. They say they have people that adjust the color and inspect every single picture, and I believe it. It's worth it if you really want odd weird sizes, and you don't want to crop off too much of a 4X6. But sometimes a layout just needs bigger pictures, you know? Nathaniel's monthly layouts need to really focus on the pictures, and with them being so small like I had ordered originally... the pictures just didn't pop like I wanted them to. I'm still pretty disappointed in myself, but you're right, at least I learned from it!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search