Just call me slacker again

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 22nd, 2008, 05:34 AM
lovemyfamily0799's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Let me appologize again for my absence in posting. I actually spent the week really cleaning the house after the baptism I had on Sunday. (which I didn't give you an update because it did not go as planned. But oh well, Hope is baptised and that was our primary goal, right?)

So I know we have some newer members since we had our last crop, so when I ask this, you'll probally be scratching your head saying what in the world is she talking about?

But I am planning on having another poll to try to promote the board a bit. So if you did participate in the crop, please send me via PM your favorite page you completed by Wed. the 27th. I'll include it in the poll. Then I am going to ask that when we post the poll if you can post a link in the boards that you are active members in. Please don't go to any boards that you don't visit often. Maybe just your playrooms? I know that there has got to be a lot of JM Mommies that either do a little scrapbooking and don't know about us, or want to start, so I would love to have them come on over.

As for those that are new - once a month we try to have an on-line crop. Over a Friday and Saturday, leaving Sunday to catch up. Really the only goal is to try to get you inspired to scrap and try to dedicate some time to scrappin'. The challenges are really easy, and are for your own interpertation. We usually have a couple of sketches....which are just drawings of a page helping you decide where to place patterned papers, and pics. You don't have to follow them to the "T", it really is just up to you to do what you want. Then we do three other challenges, like use ribbon, buttons....maybe a theme, like the great outdoors. You don't have to participate (although we would LOVE to have you), you can pick and choose from any of the challenges, or really challenge yourself to do them all if you want. Either way, I only have one rule, and that is to have fun!!....so when I get back from dropping off my oldest to school, I am planning on posting a poll to try to come up with a weekend that is good for everyone.

The blinky is clickable!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search