March on-line crop

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

View Poll Results: March on-line Crop...
March 7th and 8th 3 21.43%
March 14th and 15th 6 42.86%
March 21st and 22nd 4 28.57%
March 28th and 29th 1 7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Topic Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 22nd, 2008, 07:10 AM
lovemyfamily0799's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The end of Feb. is coming near so the time has come to decide on our next march crop weekend date? I hope everyone had fun at the last crop. I think the you pick one out of three options went over very well. Again we will feature three sketches, and three "other" things. I am up for any suggestions. The crop is for all of you, so I want to make sure that everyone feels included and that there is a challenge that will fit everyone's style.

And for anyone that has never participated...please join on in!! We would LOVE to have you. It is a lot of fun!

The blinky is clickable!!
February 22nd, 2008, 07:17 AM
SAHM and scrappymommy
I said the 14th, 15th but really any weekend works for me.
February 22nd, 2008, 07:40 AM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
I need to find the other crops that I missed, I am so bummed about that

February 22nd, 2008, 08:18 AM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
Quote:
I said the 14th, 15th but really any weekend works for me.[/b]

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

February 22nd, 2008, 08:48 AM
My hubby has to go to India for the majority of March....but his first weekend back will be the 21st and 22nd. So I'll be here, but we'll be catching up on family time that we missed out on.

February 22nd, 2008, 03:08 PM
lizzy27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm new, could someone explain how these work? I also chose the 14th & 15th. It's really the only weekend that works for me.

February 23rd, 2008, 12:22 PM
Quote:
I'm new, could someone explain how these work? I also chose the 14th & 15th. It's really the only weekend that works for me.[/b]

Well it is a ton of fun...basically once we seal the deal on a weekend. I'll post 3 challenges on Friday morning and 3 challenges on Satruday morning. Usually three are sketches and three are other things like use ribbon, paint...theme of the great outdoors. Something like that. You never have to follow the sketches exactly, you don't even have to complete all the challenges to participate. Once you complete your page from the challenge, you post a picture of it in the cooresponding challenge. And it is just a good chance to get some inspiration and set aside some scrapbooking time. If you want to look at some old challenges, I am sure they are here maybe two or three pages back.

February 23rd, 2008, 12:29 PM
Ashtyns_mom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ashtyns_mom
I said teh 14 and 15 b/c it is our Spring Break and I will be home!

February 24th, 2008, 12:57 PM
just bumping up.

February 24th, 2008, 03:06 PM
lizzy27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Quote:
I'm new, could someone explain how these work? I also chose the 14th & 15th. It's really the only weekend that works for me.[/b]

Well it is a ton of fun...basically once we seal the deal on a weekend. I'll post 3 challenges on Friday morning and 3 challenges on Satruday morning. Usually three are sketches and three are other things like use ribbon, paint...theme of the great outdoors. Something like that. You never have to follow the sketches exactly, you don't even have to complete all the challenges to participate. Once you complete your page from the challenge, you post a picture of it in the cooresponding challenge. And it is just a good chance to get some inspiration and set aside some scrapbooking time. If you want to look at some old challenges, I am sure they are here maybe two or three pages back.
[/b]
Thanks, that sounds really neat!!

February 26th, 2008, 06:16 AM
Looks like the 14th and 15th is the grand winner...I'll request to have this poll closed today. Thanks for voting!! And I can't wait for the March crop.

Closed Topic

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search