for those of you thathave boys & girls ...

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 6th, 2008, 07:32 PM
SamSoon2beMomOf3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am now a mother of a boy & girl and just wondering those of you that are too do you seperate papers & embelishments & other scrapbook things , if you dont no what i mean...
like put in one spot boyish things & in the other spot girly things, so its easier to find things when your scraping your daughter page you go to that spot and find pink paper or pink flowers etc.
and if your doing a boy page u go to the boy spot and find something to put in his page.

i dont know if i confused you all . im just curious to know because now i scrapping for 2 instead one before it was all boyish for my son now i have my daughter and shes 6 weeks old, not like i have alot for her)= .

but cant wait to start hers . excuse my typo NAK !! LOL

March 6th, 2008, 08:18 PM
lizzy27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hmmm, that's an idea. My son is 19 months, and I have a baby girl due in June, so I will have this issue as well. I will probably have a spot for baby or boy/girl embellishments and things, but I won't keep paper separate or anything. I am interested in what others have to say as well.

March 6th, 2008, 08:53 PM
lovemyfamily0799's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't have my stuff organized by gender, although that is a great idea.

Mainly I like to use whatever I have, even if it is a red flower, I will still use it on a boy layout and a girl layout. I keep my patterned papers all in one pile, so I can quickly go through them to get the right colors, but there I still don't have them seperated either.

The blinky is clickable!!
March 6th, 2008, 11:17 PM
Super Mommy
I have 2 boys (12 and 10) and a new little girl that is 1. I didnt have to worry about this for a long time (so much time between them) but I do have a place for girly stuff and a place for boy stuff. It helps keep things moving for me. I know exactly where things are when I need them.
</div>

</div>
March 7th, 2008, 05:42 AM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
I have boy items always on hand, since there are 8 of them now lol. Girl items I go and buy if I need them.

Course with my Cricut I can do girl embellishments with paper I have anytime.

March 7th, 2008, 06:45 AM
berrygirll's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
All my stuff is together, I just have it organized (if you call it that) by manufacturer. All my monthly kits I keep together in a clear vertical organizer in the cello bag they came in w/all coordinating acessories.
As much paper & stuff as there is, I do remember in my head pretty much what I have so I know where certain papers, etc. are.
Jake (17)
Sam (13)
Layla (9)
stepmom to:
Kayleigh (20)
Emilee (19)
Madison (8)

March 7th, 2008, 07:54 AM
Ashtyns_mom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ashtyns_mom
Personally, and I dont have this problem, I would organize it by gender. I think that would help me more when I am scrapping I am in the right side of my brain and it is not the most logical side...if I have to stop and think about something and switch to the left side I lose what I am doing on the right side....:head scratch: that sounds so strange, but it is true.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search