Introducing Myself

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 7th, 2008, 11:59 AM
mama~kat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi all! I'm Katherine, and I post mainly in the Dec 07 PR, but I've lurked here a little bit

My family will tell ya I've always been a crafty one, and scrapbooking is my favorite! My paper, sticker, and embellishment stashes are taking over the whole office! I started working on my scrapbooks about 10 years ago, and I can't believe how much things have changed since then... sometimes I want to go back and redo some of those old pages

With a 3 month old, and also working part time, my scrapping time is a little limited. I've only done 2 LOs for McKenna so far. But I am trying to manage my time a little better and get a few more done. I'm planning on listing a few LOs on eBay. It seems to be kind of hit & miss as far as what sells there, so we'll see if I have any luck.

I have so many LOs that need to get done! A couple years ago, I finished a heritage album for my mom's side of the family. After my dad passed away in Sept 2006, I started on an album from that side of the family, but I didn't have many pics at the time. This past summer, my aunt found a bunch more, so I can add to that album. I've only completed through 1987 on "my" album, and I don't really have any current LOs done with Ryan or Ziggy (our dachshund), and like I said just a couple for McKenna. My photo boxes are overflowing!!

I look forward to "meeting" all you talented scrappers!

JellybeanJunction - My Etsy Shop Kat Scrap Fever (blog)
</div>
March 7th, 2008, 01:28 PM
lovemyfamily0799's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome aboard! I just saw your pages in the post above and they are great!. I know what you mean about supplies overflowing. I need my own room to house my stuff. Anyone will tell you here that I have an addiction problem to embellishments. I am going to a crop on Sunday at a local scrapbook store and my friend and I have made an oath not to buy anything..although I have a feeling the only way we could stick that deal would be if we were hooked up to some type of shock system with our husbands manning the button.

You are just in time to join in on our next crop. If you've been lurking then you've probally seen how we've done them in the past. But it is not this weekend but next (the 14th and 15th) we'll be posting 3 challenges on Friday then 3 on Thursday (some will be sketches, some will be something like a theme (like outdoors) or embellishments to use). And we would love to have you join on in. The main reason we do these is to try to dedicate some time to just scrappin' and to also get yourself out of a creative rut if you are in one (which it doesn't look like you are with your pages, they look fantastic!).

Again welcome aboard...oh yeah, I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Chanda SAHM to three Ethan(5), Colin(3) and Hope (18 months).

The blinky is clickable!!
March 7th, 2008, 01:32 PM
Rusha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Rusha
Hey chickie! Nice to see you over here! I didn't know you were a scrapper...where have you BEEN!?! I can't wait to check out your pages! I just did 7 pages last night when Micah was sleeping...I know what you mean about having no time!

Welcome!!

March 7th, 2008, 03:23 PM
michaelswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome to the board!! I am Jaime SAHM to Tatyahna and I am expecting another little girl!! Cant wait to get to know you better!!

March 8th, 2008, 04:21 PM
wefrogy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi and welcome! I'm Michelle, mommy to David and Hailey

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy

March 10th, 2008, 03:27 AM
jellybeaninhk's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi and welcome. I'm Grace, mum to Calleigh. I've only been SBing a couple of weeks but I'm loving it already. Can't wait to see your work.

Thank you to .hoodihoo.this. for my beautiful siggie

March 10th, 2008, 08:47 AM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
Hi Katherine!!

I was in the Dec 07 Expecting Club. Glad to see you agian! McKenna is adorable

I'll have to check out your LO's you have done.

Oh, I'm Michelle and I'm addicted to Cricut's. I've been scrapbooking for 8+ years and am mom to the bunch in my sig lol

March 11th, 2008, 01:49 PM
~.Sally.~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi and welcome to the board. I am Sally mummy to Alyssa 17 months old.
March 11th, 2008, 02:59 PM
lizzy27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi and welcome! I'm Lizzy, and pretty new here myself... this board is really helping me to stay focused and motivated to finish DS's baby album.

Looking forward to getting to know you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search