***December Roll Call***

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree13Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 2nd, 2012, 07:12 PM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
Name: Kellisa

EDD: August 10

First time mom or Been there done that mom? BTDT, baby #4

Any information you would like to share about yourself so we can get to know you more? I'm a student doing pre-nursing and studying for my IBCLC (lactation consultant). Currently working as a breastfeeding counselor

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!

December 2nd, 2012, 09:05 PM
cypressmama's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi ladies

I am ecstatic for each of you!
Name: Kris

EDD: 8-13-13

First time mom or Been there done that mom? I have a two year old sassy little diva of a daughter And I am so excited she will finally get to be a big sister

Any information you would like to share about yourself so we can get to know you more? I LOVE being pregnant and being a mom
I have endometriosis and miscarried my very first baby so I go into pregnancy very cautiously but so excited.
I am a stylist who works out of my home and focus mainly on weddings. I am obsessed with karaoke crafting and pretty much any art form.
I had my dd at home and can't wait to do it again
MammaWillow likes this.
December 3rd, 2012, 08:20 AM
KeLLiC09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Kelli

EDD: August 15th, but I'm sure they'll take me earlier since I'll have another c-section.

First time mom or Been there done that mom?: BTDT, I have a 3 year old son.

Any information you would like to share about yourself so we can get to know you more?: I got pregnant in June (Disney must be magical lol) but I had a chemical in late July.
and Mason Jacob born 08.12.13

December 3rd, 2012, 10:25 AM
ummsultan's Avatar Super Mommy
Name:Mai

EDD: Aug 11

First time mom or Been there done that mom? btdt..This is #8

Any information you would like to share about yourself so we can get to know you more? I am 34yrs old and live in the Middle East. I have 3 boys and 4 girls. The oldest is 14, and the youngest is 3. This pregnancy came as a surprise, but still consider it a blessing.
MammaWillow likes this.
December 3rd, 2012, 11:42 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Name: Kellye
EDD: Aug 6th
I'm a btdt mommy, I have two boys, 3.5 and 7 months
Anything else: We were ttc this baby (had a mc in September) and are thrilled, and nervous, to be pregnant again so soon. This will be my last baby so im really trying to enjoy every second of this. I was a teacher before I became a SAHM. I finished my masters in education while pregnant with my first. I love camping, baseball, and clothes shopping for my boys (hubby included) and me too sometimes

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!
December 3rd, 2012, 11:59 AM
Name: Christina

EDD: Aug. 5th

First time mom or Been there done that mom? Been there done that. This is my 4th pregnancy.

Any information you would like to share about yourself so we can get to know you more?

I am a second grade teacher. My husband is a stay at home dad. I have 2 girls 9 and 7 and a boy who is 5. This is my last pregnancy so I wnat to enjoy it but my nervousness is preventing me from doing so right now.
December 3rd, 2012, 12:21 PM
cypressmama's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi ladies So nice to meet each of you!

Last edited by cypressmama; December 3rd, 2012 at 12:26 PM.
December 3rd, 2012, 12:50 PM
Name: Andrea

EDD: Aug. 15th

First time mom or Been there done that mom? Been there done that. This is my 4th pregnancy, third child. A DS age 8, DD age 4

Any information you would like to share about yourself so we can get to know you more? TTC since April MC in June. I am a working mom. I love being pregnant, but scared for this first trimester b/c of my loss.
December 3rd, 2012, 09:17 PM
Name: Heather

EDD: August 8

First time mom or Been there done that mom? first time mom

Any information you would like to share about yourself so we can get to know you more? just got married in August a few months ago. I am going to be 34 on Saturday, so this is like birthday present getting a positive pregnancy test today. My hubby will be 39 in March. First for him too.
December 5th, 2012, 12:14 AM
ElliotsMommy13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Melissa

EDD: 8/3/2012

First time mom or Been there done that mom? First Time

Any information you would like to share about yourself so we can get to know you more? I was married for two years and tried the whole time. Separated and divorced early summer and I made one time mistake and when I thought I couldn't get pregnant it proved me wrong. I am doing this solo now. The baby will be born a few days after my 25th birthday.
December 5th, 2012, 05:11 AM
JessKeller24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Jessica

8-8-13

3 other kids.

I'm a SAHM, I'm a couponer.

December 5th, 2012, 06:01 PM
Name: Lori

EDD: 8/5/2012

First time mom or Been there done that mom? First Time

Any information you would like to share about yourself so we can get to know you more? I am 25 and DH is 26. We have been married for a year and half. So excited to take this next step of our lives! <3 <3
December 6th, 2012, 05:40 PM
Name: Lisa
EDD: Aug 18ish... Not sure.

First time or BTDT: this will be our 3rd and final baby, 2 girls aged 2 and 5 who will be thrilled when they find out (in a few months)

Any other info? 36 yrs old so first pregnancy considered high risk
I'm a runner and ran almost to the very end with my other pregnancies and plan on doing the same... Unless I'm told I can't of course!
MammaWillow likes this.
December 6th, 2012, 10:40 PM
MamaRuth2011's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to MamaRuth2011
Name: Summer

EDD: either 7/29/2013 or 8/2/2013

First time mom or Been there done that mom? Been there..I have an almost 7 year old and a 1 year old

Any information you would like to share about yourself so we can get to know you more? I'm engaged to a wonderful man who is currently Active Duty Army and stationed in Alaska (until April). We're moving to Oregon in January and he will be spending 3 years in the reserves down there.

*Thanks to Kiliki for my siggy*

(thanks to C&K'sMomma)
December 7th, 2012, 06:16 AM
Name: Sara

EDD: Aug. 10-19

First time mom or Been there done that mom? first time mom

Any information you would like to share about yourself so we can get to know you more? I am 21 yrs old ..I am in my last yr. of college. will be graduating as an Early childhood educator (ECE) So excited for this baby!!
December 7th, 2012, 09:30 AM
Kinethra's Avatar Veteran
Name: Heather

EDD: Aug. 17th

First time mom or Been there done that mom? First Time Mom!

Any information you would like to share about yourself so we can get to know you more? Got married on 6-17-2011 to my best friend. We had known each other 10 years at the time. We decided to start trying and were super surprised it happened after just one cycle. Now we just pray it sticks. And I reallyreally hope for a girl, or twins. But I'm pretty sure it's a boy.

CaliFeather, not only do we share a name, but your due date is my birthday

December 7th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Mrshall84's Avatar Regular
Name: Nicole, but go by Nikki

EDD: Aug 15th

First time mom or Been there done that mom? First time mommy!!!

Any information you would like to share about yourself so we can get to know you more?
I have had a series of miscarriages praying this is my miracle baby! My DH has a daughter she is 11 and very excited. He wants a boy but I really really want a girl!!
December 7th, 2012, 01:41 PM
mrskfet's Avatar Super Mommy
Name: Brielle

EDD: havent been to the doctor yet but, if my period was when I thought it was, then should be Aug. 8th -10th

First time mom or been there done that mom: First time and completely unplanned lol husband is ecstatic, I think I'm still in denial about being pregnant (being on this forum for three hours now has helped me feel better though )

Information I would like to share: Well, I was married on March 10th of this year to the love of my life, I was hoping to not get pregnant until at least after my 21st birthday (Jan. 24th) but God decided otherwise, I am a stay at home wife, and I am TERRIFIED lol I am so worried about everything that could happen to our baby, I'm reeaaally hoping I stop being so paranoid so I can actually enjoy this adventure!
December 8th, 2012, 12:58 PM
Name: Ashley

EDD: August 5

First time mom or Been there done that mom? First time mom

Any information you would like to share about yourself so we can get to know you more? I'm 24, love to read, dance, and spend time with my family. Very nervous about this pregnancy and even more nervous about doing it alone...
December 9th, 2012, 07:34 PM
Hi There,

My name is Willow, and I am 37. Just found out Friday I was pregnant. Looks like Ill be due August 17th. :-)

My husband and I aleady have three boys, 11, 9, and 5. Although I always wanted another baby, we had pretty much decided on no more, so this was a suprise. After the initial shock, I am thrilled, my husband is coming around. :-)

I am a have been a Doula for 10 years and Childbirth educator for Kaiser, and training to become a personal trainer,specializing in pre natal and post partum fitness. I have lost a lot of weight since baby # 3 and REALLY hoping to stay active and exercising throught this pregnancy. I am gonna try my best!

Willow

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search