***December Roll Call***

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree13Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 9th, 2012, 08:52 PM
sandmama's Avatar Veteran
Name: Kym

EDD: 8/25

First time mom or Been there done that mom? BTDT - This is our fourth (and last!) baby. 16 year old, 11 year old, 2 year old and now little bean.

Any information you would like to share about yourself so we can get to know you more? SAHM living the good life. Husband works for the railroad and is frequently gone. Very nervous about doing this again with our youngest only being 2. As you can see I usually like to space them out
December 10th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Name:Trista

EDD: 8/13

First time mom or Been there done that mom? First time mom! Very excited & VERY NERVOUS.

Any information you would like to share about yourself so we can get to know you more?
I'm in marketing for a small insurance company, my SO is a contractor for a construction company. We are getting married in 21 days We plan to tell everyone after the wedding!
December 12th, 2012, 10:56 AM
miniRazz's Avatar <3 my rainbow baby
Name: Jen

EDD: August 26

First time mom or Been there done that mom? First time mom, with 2 angels in heaven

Any information you would like to share about yourself so we can get to know you more? I work from home and my fiancee is a Heavy Duty Mechanic. We've been ttc since Nov 2011 with 2 angel babies this year. Can't wait to hold this little one in my arms

December 13th, 2012, 07:58 AM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Kara

EDD: August 23

First time mom or Been there done that mom? BTDT

Any information you would like to share about yourself so we can get to know you more?

December 14th, 2012, 12:30 PM
waxzon's Avatar Happy Mommy!
Send a message via MSN to waxzon Send a message via Yahoo to waxzon
Name: Kristen

EDD: Aug 22 acording to my lmp

First time mom or Been there done that mom? BTDT My DD Emmerson will be 3 Jan 15

Any information you would like to share about yourself so we can get to know you more? Ive been married to my hubbs almost 5 years, It took about 18 months and Clomid to get pg with DD, about 20 months 6 rounds of Clomid and a miscarriage and here I am just a few weeks pregnant and hoping for a sticky little bean

9-13-12
Make a pregnancy ticker

Last edited by waxzon; December 14th, 2012 at 12:39 PM. Reason: i forgot my name lol
December 15th, 2012, 08:27 PM
mommy2skyty's Avatar Super Mommy
Name: Kelly

EDD: Aug 19th acording to my lmp

First time mom or Been there done that mom? BTDH, My daughter is 4 and my son is 3

Any information you would like to share about yourself so we can get to know you more? I am a part time stay at home mom and part time I work as a substitute teacher! I love that I get the best of both worlds just working 2 or 3 days a week and getting the other days to be at home with my kids! I am also thrilled that I will be off of work in the early part of June and don't have to work in the last months of my pregnancy! My husband and I have been together for almost 13 years, married for 6 years, and we have gotten pregnant when we least expected to but wouldn't have it any other way

My due date is around the time my daughter starts her first day of Kindergarten and when my son starts Pre K !

Skyla Helen- Feb 2nd, 2008
Tyler Lyman- Sep 6th, 2009

Quinn Kayden- Aug 17th, 2013

My kids are growing up soo fast!
December 16th, 2012, 08:14 AM
carolinashore's Avatar Veteran
Name: Melinda

EDD: 8/27

First time mom or Been there done that mom? BTDT - I have a 6 year old (7 in February) and 4 year old.

Any information you would like to share about yourself so we can get to know you more? I'll be 35 in January. I'm a stay at home mom, I homeschool my oldest who's in 1st grade, and will be homeschooling my youngest next year. My youngest has a speech disorder called Apraxia, and serious food allergies...he's a tough little guy. I had a miscarriage May 17th of this year, and the baby would have been due this week. So the timing of this BFP was very welcome!

December 17th, 2012, 11:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Tinky
Name: Rachael

EDD: Sometime around August 10-13?

Any information you would like to share about yourself so we can get to know you more? I love. People, animals whatever, and I don't like to cause pain. I agonize over things I say or do because I worry they will be taken the wrong way and hurt someones feelings.

Robert 17,
Heaven-Leigh 15
(TL 1.11.98)
(TR 10.26.06)
Raymond 5
Alexavier 3
Stoney 2
Korbyn 28 week miracle 5/17/13
December 17th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Bakerybrat's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name:Carla

EDD: August 3rd

First time mom or Been there done that mom? BTDT. I have a 7 year old DD

Any information you would like to share about yourself so we can get to know you more? I'm 38 years old. I work full time for Whole Foods Market. I'm originally from North Carolina and I currently live in North Texas near Dallas.

December 18th, 2012, 04:27 AM
mom2K&G's Avatar Certified Dog Trainer
Name: Ellen

EDD: August 25th

First time mom or Been there done that mom? Been there done that

Any information you would like to share about yourself so we can get to know you more? I am an army wife, and a certified dog trainer. I have a 2 year old son named Gabriel

December 19th, 2012, 08:09 AM
Honestlymonique's Avatar mommy of three
Name: Monique

EDD: August 30th

First time mom or Been there done that mom? . BTDTM

Any information you would like to share about yourself so we can get to know you more? I'm a married sahm to two beautiful girls 7 & 2.

December 19th, 2012, 04:58 PM
Super Mommy
Name:

EDD: 8/16

First time mom or Been there done that mom?BTDT although i feel funny saying that since she's only 2

Any information you would like to share about yourself so we can get to know you more? I work for Santa and cannot wait for Christmas to come because I am exhausted

December 19th, 2012, 05:35 PM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
Name: Cindy

EDD: August 27th or 28th

First time mom or Been there done that mom? Been there, done that.

Any information you would like to share about yourself so we can get to know you more? I'm mommy to two beautiful boys already. Our oldest was born in a hospital, but naturally. Our second was born in water at a birth center. We plan to use that same birth center for baby #3.

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

December 20th, 2012, 11:03 AM
Name:Adrianne

EDD:08/10/2013

First time mom or Been there done that mom?BTDT

Any information you would like to share about yourself so we can get to know you more? I'm from NYC. I hope to have a lil lady one day soon.
December 20th, 2012, 12:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Name: Tareena

EDD: august 21st

First time mom or Been there done that mom? btdt

Any information you would like to share about yourself so we can get to know you more? i'm married to my soulmate and i have a son and this is my hubby 1st

December 20th, 2012, 01:40 PM
FL Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Heather

EDD: August 23

Any information you would like to share about yourself so we can get to know you more? I love orchids.

Noah Joseph - 8/22/03
Jonah Thomas - 9/29/05
Patricia Carryl - Due 8/23/13

Missing my Heavenly Babies - 10/28/04 - 14wks & Baby Born Still - 10/18/11 - 17wks

December 20th, 2012, 07:41 PM
AprylLynn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Apryl

EDD: Not sure yet but thinking august 30th

First time mom or Been there done that mom? this is baby #3

Any information you would like to share about yourself so we can get to know you more? Im pretty boring. Im a stay at home mommy two my 3 year old and 2 year old. And I love couponing

Visit my blog:http://adventuresofamom.blog.com/
December 26th, 2012, 09:18 AM
Name: Christina

EDD: August 10th

First time mom or Been there done that mom? First time Mama

Other info: Married to my hubby for 3 years and super excited to finally have our family grow!
December 26th, 2012, 10:24 AM
mrsmckenzie1's Avatar Veteran
EDD: Aug 22

First time mom or Been there done that mom? BTDT delivery #3,

I have had all c-sections due to a tilted uterus, but my last c-section was great. I had just enough drugs to numb the site, but had to push to get him down, loved it!
Remarried with a blended family. This will be baby #6!
December 28th, 2012, 03:23 AM
singnmommy23's Avatar Member
Name: Mandi

EDD: August 29

First time mom or Been there done that mom? BTDT mom. This is my 4th. I have a 10 year old son, 5 year old girl, and a 2 year old girl.

Any information you would like to share about yourself so we can get to know you more? Both my DH and I work full time. I am an elementary school librarian and I'm 32 years old. This one was a big surprise.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search