my husband is so annoying lolol

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 3rd, 2012, 04:09 PM
BabyFever23's Avatar Proud mama & Wife
We have 2 boys together and this pregnancy will be our 3rd baby. Im praying for a little girl and I have 2 names already picked out that I just love. I know that there is a possibility were gonna end up with another boy and even tho I dont want to think about it he's gonna need a name lolol I fell in love with the name Jayce Camden. My husband shot it down right away!!! Im like you jerk lol He's horrible at picking names and I already can tell its gonna be an all out war picking out a name if the baby is a boy. I pray to God its a girl. Lol Are you ladies having issues with names already?

Make a pregnancy ticker
December 3rd, 2012, 04:14 PM
Momma2Chase's Avatar August 2013 DDC Co-Host
lol, too funny! You have 9 months to change his mind though!!

We haven't really talked about names too much yet- we were kicking around names a bit months and months ago but that's about it. We have middle names for boys picked for sure and 2 names we like for first... and nothing for girls lol

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*

December 3rd, 2012, 05:16 PM
BOYSxTWO's Avatar Veteran
I haven't even thought about names (beyond my favs I've had for years)...I'll wait til later to get into that.
December 3rd, 2012, 05:37 PM
Diamond2009's Avatar Boss Mama
I have my fav names for boy and girl but DH doesnt know them. When the time comes we will discuss it. Hes pretty laid back anyways so one of the names i got will be it lol

Forever in our hearts
Lauren born sleeping July 5th 2012 at 18 weeks
Boo Boo's heart stopped beating at 13 weeks D&C Feb 2013

Hoping & praying for our rainbow baby after 2 back to back 2nd trimester losses

December 3rd, 2012, 05:46 PM
KASHWORTH's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We don't talk names too seriously until we know the gender. But last time we didn't really have much trouble coming to something that we both liked. Hopefully your DH will come around

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
December 3rd, 2012, 05:52 PM
Allie_SMg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
lol Aw, like the other ladies said, you have plenty of time to change your mind. I think Jayce Camden is cute btw!

Hubby and I have 2 fave boy names, and our top name that is pretty set in stone. We have a few name ideas we like for girls, but we'll have to really think about it if it's a girl. And DH says he POSITIVE it's going to be a girl.

December 3rd, 2012, 06:14 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to sharitamiles
Me and DH have agreed on two names that we like for boys, we have not come up with any for a girl.

Thanks *Sharon* for my beautiful siggy.

url=http://FertilityFriend.com/home/1e1756/][/url]
December 3rd, 2012, 06:16 PM
BabyFever23's Avatar Proud mama & Wife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie_SMg View Post
lol Aw, like the other ladies said, you have plenty of time to change your mind. I think Jayce Camden is cute btw!

Hubby and I have 2 fave boy names, and our top name that is pretty set in stone. We have a few name ideas we like for girls, but we'll have to really think about it if it's a girl. And DH says he POSITIVE it's going to be a girl.
He just likes to be a pain in the butt lol He likes the girl names but always comes up with these horrible boy names. Hes black and loves weird names lolol I refuse to name my baby Rufus or Quandell lolololololol

Make a pregnancy ticker
December 3rd, 2012, 06:25 PM
just_jenn's Avatar Veteran
we have a boy name picked out, but a girl name, no clue. We are throwing some names around but I do not want to fall in love with something until I know the gender. The boy name though we have had the first name picked out for a while and the middle name is my uncles name who passed away

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search