I want morning sickness LOL

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Norwegian mom
  • 1 Post By lalap
  • 1 Post By cypressmama

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 13th, 2012, 01:13 PM
I think I would feel less nervous if I had morning sickness. The only symptoms I have are really sore boobs and nipples, more tired than normal by the end if the work day, some cramping and lower back pain ( kind if scares me) not sure how far along I am. I don't remember when the morning sickness hit me with my 2 boys. How far along is everyone else and what are your symptoms?
December 13th, 2012, 01:15 PM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
that sounds like me. Somewhat sore bbs, fatigure, but not much else. I've never experienced "morning sickness" really. Just occasional mild nausea. (in my other pregnancies)

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!

Last edited by Kelllilee; December 13th, 2012 at 01:18 PM.
December 13th, 2012, 01:19 PM
BirdsWifey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel the same way! I was so sick with my boys from the start. This time I don't feel much of anything and it is making me wish there was something there so I would feel more comfortable!

December 13th, 2012, 01:22 PM
Super Mommy
I feel the same! I'm so afraid of another miscarriage. It will be a relief to have that first ultrasound!
I started morning sickness at around 6 weeks with my DS. With my miscarriage I just had really low-key nausea every once in a while. We are a funny crew of people who want to puke a lot.
December 13th, 2012, 01:25 PM
alittlelost's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm the same as you. I'd feel a lot better if I had morning sickness (the irony!)
December 13th, 2012, 01:34 PM
Norwegian mom's Avatar Veteran
You guys are crazy.
I wouldn't wish this on anyone.
jkbaxter612 and mrskfet like this.
December 13th, 2012, 02:13 PM
lalap's Avatar Super Teacher
Whatever. Morning sickness is for the birds. Excuse me while I go puke...

Seriously, you don't want it.
jkbaxter612 likes this.
December 13th, 2012, 02:18 PM
alittlelost's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had it so bad with my daughter and not so bad with my boys, that not having it at ALL makes me worry something is wrong with the pregnancy. And if I had it bad, I'd have hope we're having another girl, but I guess it's going to be another boy (who I will still love immensely, but that won't change me wanting to do the "little girl" things one more time--and this is our last pregnancy).
December 13th, 2012, 02:46 PM
Dandelion's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'd gladly give you some of my m/s. I have m/s, sore tatas, occasional cramps, constipation, fatigue, frequent urination, etc. I'm 7 wks

{ chemical 10/26/12}
Thanks *Kiliki* for my lovely siggy!!
December 13th, 2012, 03:42 PM
cypressmama's Avatar Super Mommy
If its any consolation I only had very mild nausea with my daughter between 6 And 8 weeks and I never puked from it. And yet knowing that I have yet to ready get queesy and I'm worried to, it would be nice to have some sign its gonna be ok,
And round ligament pain just isn't cutting it for me
alittlelost likes this.

December 13th, 2012, 05:12 PM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm actually feeling the sameway. With my last pregnancy that ended in m/c I didn't have any symptoms and I'm hoping I get the nausea without the vomitting but enough to make me FEEL pregnant

December 13th, 2012, 05:49 PM
KASHWORTH's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am only hungry and tired, no other symptoms.... A little nervous, but not wishing for M/S I had THE WORST pregnancy with DS, so maybe this one is my reward

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
December 13th, 2012, 08:40 PM
Allie_SMg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've been extra tired and hungry, and mildly sore bb's, other than that nothing. No nausea etc, so I'm there with ya. I've been really hoping for hugely sore bb's and morning sickness just to know it's real. lol!

December 13th, 2012, 11:20 PM
mylittleladies's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Heehee I have had m/s with my 3 pregnancies I really hope I can skip that part this time. I hate it, it last me the entire pregnancy, I only gain 5-7 pounds total.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search