If you will have me

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By soaringphoenix
  • 1 Post By Beachbabies

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 15th, 2012, 08:29 AM
soaringphoenix's Avatar Mother Reborn
Hello Ladies,

First time soon to be mom, you can call me D. My EDD would be July 29, but since I am a first timer, I have a feeling this baby will not come until Aug.

I will be 8wks on Mon and my only symptoms are tender breast, back ache, and very very minor nausea.

I have a SO, he is my best friend, and a little fluffy dog, thats my best best friend.

I work at the medical examiners office so I have to be very careful everyday. I go to crime scenes, process evidence, perform autopsies, and handle too much chemicals and diseases.

So far, the smell doesn't effect me and my work doesn't know I am expecting. My family also doesn't know, except my mom.

I hope to be able to remain here with you ladies (lack of morning sickness is scaring me) for the next 9 months!
BOYSxTWO likes this.
December 15th, 2012, 08:33 AM
Super Mommy
Welcome! Hope you have a happy and healthy 7 months!
December 15th, 2012, 08:37 AM
Allie_SMg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome! And congrats!

December 15th, 2012, 08:52 AM
ElliotsMommy13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome. I'm only a couple days behind you. I don't know how smells aren't getting to you. That was worst for me. But just to put it out there, things were feeling less pregnant for me as symptoms started easing and I was bleeding some yet doc said things look great and I even got to see the heartbeat.. If you get scared, maybe take an ER trip? It reassured me but was there 4.5 hours. Good luck on everything.

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!
December 15th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome and congratulations!!!! Everyone's body is different when pregnant, and even each pregnancy with the same person is different. I understand your worry, but try to be reassured by the fact that many women don't get morning sickness, and some only get it for a week or two. With my first, I only had mild morning sickness from about week 9-11 and that was it!
Anchored likes this.

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!
December 15th, 2012, 09:28 AM
Anchored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome and congratulations!
I agree with Beachbabies, each woman is different and each pregnancy can be different even from one woman. I never had morning sickness and smells never bothered me at all with DS and he was perfectly healthy, no worries at all during the pregnancy.

This time around has been the same for me, no morning sickness and not sensitive to smells. I occasionally will have a tiny bout of nausea but it passes quickly and never involves actually throwing up.

Hang tight! Hopefully you will be seeing a doctor soon and get some more reassurance!

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*

December 15th, 2012, 09:31 AM
Papasgirl's Avatar Down Syndrome Pregnancy
congratulations. What a fun and interesting job. I always wanted to be in forensics, but no deal.

Baby Girl Anastasia is my Rainbow!! Diagnosed with T21...
We will journey together
December 15th, 2012, 06:32 PM
soaringphoenix's Avatar Mother Reborn
Thanks so much ladies. Your words are reassuring!
December 16th, 2012, 12:38 PM
annabelpolo's Avatar SAHMommy expecting #2
&

I had morning sickness on my second trimester and it went away pretty quick. Then smells started to get to me, especially greasy fried food. Everybody is different so I wouldnt worry

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search